• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,500 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,500

PreviousChapters Next
114. Collectable by Knight of Lycaeus

***

Celestia was her in chambers reading while cuddling up to a plush toy of a purple pony, it had been a stressful day and she had retreated to her rooms for some relaxing. Sadly this was quickly interrupted by the sounds of doors to her room being slammed open; in walked a pony, a purple pony and the living version of the doll that she held in her hooves.

“Mind explaining something?” asked a visibly annoyed Twilight.

“Explain what?” Celestia answered.

“Perhaps this”, calling forth her magic to bring out another purple pony plush although this one lacked wings.

“Oh, a plush toy made after you rescued Luna from the Nightmare.”

“Right and this?”, pulling out another unicorn although one with a tiara on its head.

“After Discord’s defeat.”

Twilight still looked annoyed and with her magic pulled forth more dolls but also lunch boxes, figurines, flags, posters, and all other manners of merchandise. “So again I ask, mind explaining something?”

Celestia sighed before she spoke, “Would you believe I been thinking and later dreaming about having you with me for quite some time? I wasn’t sure at first but after you saved by sister I gave it some more thought though I haven’t acted on it until, well recently.”

She got up and walked over to the purple alicorn who looked less annoyed now and wrapped a wing around her.

“You did?”

“Yes, for a while now but I wasn’t sure if you would accept so there was well this”, waving a forehoof over the pile of merchandise.

“But after you said yes I put all of these down in the lower section of the castle, wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them probably donate them.”

“Then why do you still have one?”, pointing to the stuffed toy on Celestia’s bed.

“For when you aren’t here?” she tried. Twilight just stared unconvinced by the answer.

Celestia sighed again, “In truth I usually keep something of each of my past students and occasionally past loves. Take a look around the room and I can tell you something about the pony who once owned them.”

This answer Twilight seem to accept, “So do you really need to cuddle with a doll when I could be here?”

Celestia pulled her wing tighter, “No since the real thing is much better.”

PreviousChapters Next