• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,493 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,493

PreviousChapters Next
245. Lustre by Blazeofheat

***

Sequel to Zinger

“Now, when hosting a dinner parties with griffons it is important that the napkins be folded in a-”

Rolling her eyes, Twilight groaned as Prince Blueblood continued his lecture on proper formal dining setup. Why is he telling me this? Princess Celestia hasn’t had to personally manage silver ware at a formal occasion in centuries and I’m even less likely to.

“And would you please cease your rude interruptions; it is unbecoming of Princess Celestia’s wife to be so uncivil.” Prince Blueblood scolded her for the treason of expressing boredom.

Throwing her hooves up in exasperation Twilight complained “It has been three hours and we have yet to cover any topics on formality that are applicable to me.” Which wouldn’t be so bad if I was in a class where she could pull out a book, but with a single tutor it wasn’t exactly a viable option.

“It is important I don’t leave anything out. If I can make you half as presentable as Princess Celestia at her worst then it will all be worth it.” The prince politely insulted her, his smile fading to a nervous chuckle as he realized what he’d just said to the wife of the head of the country.

A smug grin took residence on Twilight as the way out of these lessons presented itself. “So Princess Celestia is always presentable you say?”

“Yes?” Twilight’s grin grew at the doubt in Prince Blueblood’s eyes.

“Well, presentable is one way to describe her last night in the back of the public library, barely containing her moans as her glistening fluids dripped on the floor.” Twilight smugly stated as she rose from her desk and casually strolled up to Prince Blueblood.

Prince Blueblood froze as his brain lost its ability to function. His mouth hung open as the almost audible sound of him losing IQ filled the room.

“Like any good lover, I was more than willing to clean it up with my tongue as it, came from her.” Twilight purred as she skimmed a hoof along Prince Blueblood’s shoulder.

Breaking from his stupor at the contact, the prince’s scream reverberated through the castle as he ran down the halls, yelling out the names of various cleaners.

Peaking her head out of her room at the spectacle Princess Celestia briefly wondered if she should leave the matter to someone else. While Prince Blueblood freaks out all the time, what could have caused this during his lesson with Twilight?

“Twilight?” Princess Celestia queried as she walked into the study room, “would you mind explaining to me what just happened”

“Oh, I was just telling Prince Blueblood about your paper cut last night.”

PreviousChapters Next