• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,494 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,494

PreviousChapters Next
120. Twinkie by Ambion

***

Celestia was not one given to creeping about, least of all in the innermost sanctums of her own palace, but she did so now, stooping as low as her alicorn frame would allow her, glancing warily and often this way and that around corners and doorways. A quick, hushed order dismissed the guards on duty, and she counted the seconds, ear to the door, until she was certain they were beyond hearing. With a delicious, devious, salacious click, the bolt to her private chambers slid into place.

The serene smile that was thought to be her constant companion was overthrown in a quick coup d'etat by a joint coalition of devious delight and grinning glee. Bold and bare, for she was free of her usual regalia - and a comfortable freedom it was - she made her way as if by absolute whimsy to the writing desk. State secrets of all manner came and went through the embossed and venerable wood, but these were not what occupied Celestia's thoughts and fluttering stomach like a mounting fever.

Oh, no. She instead opened the really secret drawer. Inside were sheafs of loose leaf paper, crinkled and bound by specially colour coded paper clips.

A black quill, luscious and inky as of a very glossy raven, was her clandestine co-conspirator in the sordid affair Celestia now visited upon herself. Of the loose bound notes, Celestia selected the group bound by the pink paperclip.

She read the story thus far, in all its salubrious shame, and felt the juices of inspiration begin to flow. Her lips smacked and folded as she let the inspiration come. Quill to ink, then to page.

"This is wrong," the beautiful, gorgeous, expressive Twilight Sparkle cried, and took a step back.

"But it feels so right," said Pinkie Pie, pushing the warmth of herself against Twilight's supple, smooth, soft coat. Her hoof wiggled its way with tantalizing slowness down Twilight's perfectly shaped flank. "Okie. Dokie. Lokie," she sexily said with every inch it covered.

Twilight Sparkle shuddered. "No, but yes, but no...but yes! I...I can't resist! It's too much, oh Pinkie Pie, take me! Take me now!"

The clink of metal on marble shattered Celestia's confidence as surely as a trebuchet. Panic boiling over, heart going a mile a minute, eyes wide and body frozen like a deer, the Princess swung around in abject terror.

She met the horrified, shocked, petrified and equally frozen expression of Twilight Sparkle, who was caught in the act, literally, her hoof still in mid-stride as she crept from Celestia's bedroom.

She was wearing Celestia's regalia. And also lipstick. And a velvety eyeliner, with all the subtlety of a huge neon-lit arrow.
The air was thick and unspeakable as ice, and the ice itself unbreakable. They looked at one another, Celestia frozen with her super secret sexy student shipping story shame, Twilight with...whatever it was, something equally shameful, no doubt. And very sexy, definitely. They glanced as one creature at the notes, then with a glacial slowness - and inevitability - to Twilight's appearance. They did this several times, taking it by turns to stare with wide eyed disbelief at one another.

The desperate conversation of their eyes could have filled volumes with expression and nuance.

"This...isn't...what it appears," Celestia managed to squeak out.

"Right? Right! No! No, I mean, yes! Yes, it's absolutely not me...doing this...Or you...doing that..."

Their mutual understanding reached, that being to DENY EVERYTHING even in the face of truth and sanity, the tension could only wind up to critical levels.

Celestia baulked to realize a new depth to her terror. A thousand years of composure were going out the window - she could feel words she dare not say rising up like an unstoppable surge. She gasped but could not relent, the traitor tongue moved between her lips (and oh, where else and how else she wanted to apply them!)

"I...I...I think...I'm getting...a new...shipping...inspiration..." the sun Princess managed to wheeze. She dropped the quill, smearing sticky ink, and bundle of notes back into the drawer. This wasn't an inspiration where such implements were needed. Just the heat of their eyes, and the heat of Twilight's breath, and the heat of her...hotness, of course.

Twilight saw, and understood. She gulped and mastered her ability to speak. "Do you...want help...making that story?"
Celestia's nod was tiny, triumphant, pleading, and all things between.

"I think...I have room...for an editor..." was the last Celestia could whisper before they kissed one another. Their bodies would be the page, and sensation the words they lay upon them.

They'd need a few drafts, definitely. Revisions. Maybe a sequel.

Twilight Sparkle did something very amazing with her hoof and Celestia's brain momentarily exploded like a bliss-bomb.

Definitely a sequel.

PreviousChapters Next