• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,499 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,499

PreviousChapters Next
60. Queen by Knight of Lycaeus

***

A cold glare aimed themselves at her, these eyes were filled with nothing but hatred and disgust not the tender loving eyes she saw every day, no something had changed. She herself was ancient and had faced down many challenges in her life from hostile invaders seeking new territories to claim for their own, to mighty dragons who sought to ravage the lands and claim the lives of the ponies she sought to protect, she struggled against the trickster god the self-proclaimed King of Chaos who turned her subjects against each other for his amusement, and she even fought her own sister who sought to spread darkness and night eternal.

None of these, no matter how challenging compared to the one in front of her, the one she once called faithful student, friend, and lover was enveloped in a thick aura of dark magic that seemed to choke the very air around her. She faced down Twilight, changed by magic and power she did not understand and for reasons that were still cloaked by shadows. She had called herself Queen, enlightened she said by her new found magic and ready to challenge her for the throne of Equestria.

She did not understand why her lover was so changed, but she would not back down. She would find a way, whatever she could do to bring her back; to bring back the one she loved so dearly and for her to once again stand by her. She knew not what could be done but she vowed to herself that she would not repeat the mistakes of her past. For now however nothing more could be done but to stand her ground, raise her weapon, and prepare her magic for the fight to come.

PreviousChapters Next