• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,520 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,520

PreviousChapters Next
354. Dresden by Draven Eclipse

***

Twilight stood uncertainly in the grassy field. It reminded her of a park she grew up nearby in Canterlot. She wasn’t sure if that was being done on purpose, as faeries were tricky creatures and often tried to grant their victims a false sense of security or comfort. She tried not to make a habit of visiting the Nevernever, and it went doubly for the Summer Court. While there were many places in the Nevernever she was afraid of, the Summer Court was avoided for a different reason altogether.

Twilight gripped her staff as she kept a wary eye on the nearby Sidhe. Many of them flashed her a smile, but she was sure they wouldn’t try anything. The Queen of the Summer Court for reasons beyond Twilight, tried to lure her into her domain as often as she could. More often than not, it was to try and convince Twilight to join her side once and for all. Twilight had practically developed and art of politely refusing the Queen. The only reason she was here now was because she was promised it would be worth her while.

“Come on Twi, I don’t see why you are so tense. The Summer Queen likes you, just loosen up for once” said a disembodied voice.

Twilight brushed open her duster and looked down at the dragon skull hanging from her waist. She didn’t want to bring Spike along on this little trip, but after her recent dispute with the Winter Court, she needed a way into the Nevernever that was far from their territory. Spike knew of such a path, but would only take her if he could come along. Apparently cold basements got boring after a while.

“Look Spike, you’ve always got to be on your guard around the sidhe. If they aren’t trying to make you their slave, then they are trying to play with your mind.”

No sooner had Twilight stopped speaking that a pair of pale arms gently wrapped themselves around her body, causing her to grip the staff in her hand tighter. A head rested on her right shoulder and she could feel the warm breath tickling her ear. There was only one thing in here that would approach Twilight in such a manner.

“Hello Celestia” Twilight said, keeping her voice steady.

“Ohhh Twilight. You know that as much as I would love to have you under me, it would only be if you were willing”

Twilight gulped and trying to fight back a blush that was forming.

“You said that you had something I would be interested in?”

Celestia slid around Twilight and pulled her over to a previously unnoticed bed. She sat beside Twilight and kept her spare hand in both of hers.

“Of course my dear Twilight, I may have caught wind of what my naughty little sister in the Winter Court is planning to do as repayment for your little dispute. “

Twilight pulled her hand free and ran it through her own hair. Of course it would be information she really needed. With faeries that information came with a price, and it always tended to be one you didn’t want to pay.

“What do you want in exchange for it?” she asked, trying to keep control of the conversation.

Celestia grinned and pushed Twilight flat on the bed before rolling on top of her. She leaned in close began whispering into Twilights ear. The more she spoke, the redder Twilights face became.

“What do you say my little wizard?” Celestia asked, tracing Twilights lips with her finger.

“Fine….but only for two days”

PreviousChapters Next