• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,499 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,499

PreviousChapters Next
292. Under the Sheets by Starlight Shadow

***

Luna sighed as the familiar sounds of giggling echoed from inside Celestia's room. "I swear, those two are going to be the death of this castle."

Cadance laughed. "Don't be such a sourpuss. They're still in that 'new couple' phase, it's natural to be super sugary with each other during that time."

"You would know." Luna grumbled, tossing another glance at Celestia's door. The two other princesses were chatting in the Atrium, a parlor located in the middle of the two sisters's chambers, and the other two princess's guest rooms.

Cadance smiled knowingly. "Besides, once they get over it some, it'll be just like before, just with more public kissing and less...nights like this."

Luna shuddered. "I've seen some things I don't wish to discuss inside Celly's room since those two got together."

Cadance rested a sympathetic hoof on Luna's foreleg. "Ever since my Aria became a teenager, I've wondered about some things I wish I didn't have to."

"Took after you a bit too much, hm?" Luna chuckled ruefully.

"Jerk." Cadance playfully socked Luna.

All the while the sounds of giggling turned to making out.

-*-*-

Celestia and Twilight lay together on Celestia's bed under the cooling sheets, breathing heavily while listening to Cadance and Luna's conversation.

"I don't know why they hate our Twister nights so much." Celestia rolled off of Twilight while she poured some wine for the both of them.

"I think they think we're doing...something else." Twilight mentioned, holding out a glass for Celestia.

"That's ridiculous. There's no way we'd do that so early in our relationship." Celestia accepted the wine, sipping daintily.

"Some couples do." Twilight shrugged. "Besides, Caddy can be a bit of a pervert."

"True." A devilish smile crossed Celestia's face. "Are you up for another round?"

"Sign me up."

PreviousChapters Next