• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,508 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,508

PreviousChapters Next
134. Magic by Misago

***

...Reports from several concerned unicorn citizens about experiencing "problems with their magic" and malfunctioning of spells last night.


This was one area of expertise where books could not help her much, Celestia realized. Lying here, white silk on white coat, looking at Twilight, feeling her desire, and more importantly, feeling her own, she felt rational thought slip away from her. Without thinking, she lit her horn up, her telekinetic aura finding purchase on the white of Twilight's wedding dress. She wanted it gone, needed it gone, to remove the barrier separating her from her lover.

It took long, agonizing seconds. And seemingly even longer to remove her own garment, to have it join its equivalent on the carpet in front of the bed. And yet, as she heard Twilight's heavy breathing, and felt her own heartbeat quicken as a result... it was intoxicating.

Finally free from the garments, Celestia lowered her head, meeting Twilight in a deep kiss, as she had done many times before. But even as she relished in the shivers those soft purple lips drew from her, she knew that this time, it would not be enough. She needed to get closer. Twilight deserved her everything.


After thorough investigation, I have come to the worrying conclusion that all these problems happened at around midnight all over the city and in the surrounding area.


In these past months with Twilight, Celestia had learned many things about romance and affectionate gestures. Not long before, she had thought that she could never trust anyone, not even Twilight, enough to let them get this close to her, to let her walls down enough to show herself at her most vulnerable. All her life, she had been on constant guard, clad in an armor of graceful smiles and magic.

But Twilight had earned her trust now, so when the princess of magic's horn lit up at the moment of ecstasy, bathing both the room and Celestia in a nearly-too-bright purple glow, Celestia relaxed, prepared to let it sweep her away like its bearer had done what felt like a lifetime ago.

She felt the power surge, and the subsequent collapse, as Twilight horn flared on last time. She did not hear or see the bedroom wall explode, or the wave of raw magic washing over the city below. The only thing she felt was Twilight, and their connection at this moment. And when she felt her own magic react, flooding her body with warmth, she knew something precious had come from this.


I beg your Highnesses forgiveness for asking this on the day after your wedding, but we fear that evil magic may be involved, and we need your guidance.

In reverence,

High Mage Ember, Canterlot Arcane Investigation Department.

Smiling, Celestia put the scroll marked "Urgent" back onto the nightstand, and took up an empty scroll and quill in return. With a loving look at Twilight snoozing beside her, she began to write.

From the Desk of Her Royal Highness Princess Celestia Sparkle

High Mage Ember,

I applaud you for your thorough investigation and your vigilance in protection of Canterlot and its citizens. I am aware of the event in question, and can assure you that it is not a product of evil magic.

In gratitude,

Princess Celestia Sparkle

She hesitated for just a moment, allowing herself another look at Twilight, at the place where the wall used to be, and finally, with a bit of uncertainty, at her own belly.

PreviousChapters Next