• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,446 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,446

PreviousChapters Next
342. Teamwork by Knight of Lycaeus

***

Today the Sun rose, this would not usually be something astonishing to anyone. The Sun and the Moon being controlled by the will of magic made the event ordinary and predictable.

Yet on this day, the Sun rose, but it did not rise in a steady fashion of an experienced wielder. No for today the Sun rose slightly shaky and somewhat unsure of itself, the mark of an inexperienced wielder using unfamiliar magic.

The rising was slow and shaky as it made its way over the horizon. What those standing and watching the rising dawn could not see was that on one of the tallest towers of Canterlot two Alicorns stood. The lavender pony had been straining to raise the Sun by herself. Her unsteady magic was soon joined by the strong, steady magic of the white pony standing next to her. The rising Sun gradually smoothed itself out as it settled in its place in the early morning sky.

The white pony smiled at her companion and rested a wing over her lavender companion’s withers. The gentle smile and firm hug reassured the lavender pony that she had done well despite her inexperience. She returned the smile and the two Ponies relaxed watching the Sun warm the waking city.

PreviousChapters Next