• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,519 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,519

PreviousChapters Next
58. Sweets by Davesknd

***

Consciousness slowly crawled into Twilight's head. And then she noticed that her head was the size of her hot-air balloon.

"ARGH!" the alicorn groaned and held her head. Apparently heaving wings did not reduce the amount of headache one got from a horrible hangover.

"Twilight!" a raspy, yet still wonderful voice said next to her "I think I've gone blind!"

"No, love." the purple mare answered. "Someone stuck a note to your horn..."

She levitated the paper away from her newlywed's horn, revealing two bloodshot, magenta eyes.

Sun on it's course, Moon lowered, you owe me one.

-Discord

PS: Fluttershy says "HI"

Twilight read out loud.

"He can be useful..." Celestia mused and slowly got up, her head thumping terribly.

"So... shall we take a look at the destruction and have a big cup of coffee?" Twilight offered groggily "And maybe a bit of wedding cake?"

"That does sound nice..." the sun princess nodded and both ponies wobbled towards the door.

On the stairs, they met Rainbow, Pinkie and Applejack, or rather tripped over the three, for they were a loudly snoring pile, surrounded by bottles, candy and Daring Do books.

Shining Armour was sleeping soundly, his horn embedded into a wall, where a crude bullseye had been drawn. (His thrower had scored 40)

Cadance was sleeping on the couch, using Luna's mane as a makeshift pillow while pushing the stars into one corner.

The moon princess herself was sprawled on the floor, her regalia, crown and shoes all hanging from her horn and several dozen cocktail umbrellas in her tail.

Rarity was resting gently and soundly, nicely tucked in Spike's basket. She hugged the small dragon tightly, who had, even in sleep, a giant smile on his face.

The recent brides finally reached the kitchen, both giggling softly.

"So... coffee and cake?" Twilight asked and began to open the cupboards.

"Coffee is enough." Celestia answered, still giggling "Seeing all of them out there was sweet enough."

PreviousChapters Next