• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,508 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,508

PreviousChapters Next
472. His Majesty's Purple Paramore Problems Planner by Bekdontraz

Author's Note:

This has to do with Twilight and Solaris, the genderbent version of Celestia.

***

His Majesty's Purple Paramour Problems Planner

Twilight shifted on the couch once more as she sought comfort for her sore hindquarters, ice packs were moved back into place with her magic and she couldn’t help but hum as she tapped her chin in thought. Her old faded planner sat in front of her on the desk open to a page she’d written so long ago. With a smile she dipped her quill into the inkwell and made a neat check mark next to the first thing on the list.

Tell him how you feel

She frowned slightly realizing she hadn’t actually said it in as many words, maybe he’d brush it off as her being in estrus, that would certainly put a damper on this all. She closed her eyes and sighed, before magically removing the mark and snapping the book shut. Slowly she stood and wincing made her way out of the study. Time to find Solaris and talk to him.

The journey towards the royal office brought back the memories of writing the list. A teenage mare infatuated with the Prince, a wild dream she’d thought she’d gotten over. Then came the Longest Night, and the return of his sister. Having a smiling happy Alicorn stallion pull her into a tight hug had reignited a fire she thought gone. She shook her head sadly,

“I wonder if that’s why I never could keep an lover..” Twilight muttered remembering Soarin drifting away from her, and Moondancer’s breakdown. She shook her head clearing away those thoughts before they overwhelmed her again.

Thump

Twilight jumped as the planner slapped into the cool marble of the floors. She laughed nervously looking around before picking it up once more. Briefly she wondered why the usual guards weren’t around, but then she had to laugh, it wasn’t as if she were the only mare in season in Equestria. She arrived at the Royal Office far sooner than she’d have liked, and from the sounds of arguing inside it seemed her Brother and Cadance had made it here before her.

PreviousChapters Next