• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,510 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,510

PreviousChapters Next
66. Technocratic by Fuzzyfurvert

***

“You know, I think it might be time for Equestria to move beyond a monarchy...er, diarchy - or is it triarchy now?” Twilight Sparkle, the newest member of Equestrian royalty, paced back and forth in the private bathroom of the Royal Sisters. “I mean, the whole single… er, triple ruler system is weak, overall, to outside threats. Even with two goddesses holding these positions, a supercentralized form of governship leaves the country open to threats that intend to cut off the head, so to speak.”

“What is she blathering on about now?”

“I don’t know, Luna.” Celestia sighed quietly. “Pass me the slicker brush please, I think there is still some vine in my fetlocks.”

“If you would just sheer them like everypony else…”

“I like them long, thank you very much.” Celestia stuck her tongue out at her sister playfully.

Luna lowered her voice slightly and sneered. “We still think it makes you look like a common harlot.”

“Luna, times have changed and so has fashion. No one views unshorn fetlocks like that anymore.” Celestia grit her teeth as she worked a small bit of black vine from her ankle. “Besides, Twilight thinks they look very attractive on me.”

“Technocracy!”

Luna looked up at the still pacing Twilight. “Gesundheit.” She glanced back at Celestia, eyeing her sister’s legs. “Perhaps. Speaking of your young paramor, We believe she is starting to generate steam from her ears. Mayhap you should speak to her?”

“Let her keep going. She likes to think I hang on her every word.” Celestia shook her head wistfully as Twilight passed them again, speaking rapidly about the benefits of classless society led by robots. “I have learned to keep silent and just let her get it out. She gets like this when she gets worried.”

Luna rolled her eyes. “We doth not know what you see in her.”

“Join us in the bedroom tonight and I’ll show you.”

“Ew.” Luna recoiled as she smelled something fishy. “You are fully aware that We do not prefer the company of mares.”

“Democracy!”

“Gesundheit.” Celestia arched an eyebrow at Luna. “Twilight has spells you know. She doesn’t have to be a mare all night. Sometimes she only polymorphs a single part. It’s like an earth pony holding an apple.”

Luna’s eyebrows shot up as she processed the image. “Truely?”

Celestia nodded smugly. “Yep.”

“Then perhaps We might take thee up on your offer. How’s her stamina?”

“Have you seen her stop once since we got vinenapped?”

“Oh my…” Luna swallowed and looked at Twilight as she circled around again, lost in a train of thought that she was busy giving voice to. Something about extending the right to vote to hedgehogs.

“Yeah. I fully expect to be walking funny tomorrow.”

PreviousChapters Next