• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,508 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,508

PreviousChapters Next
278. Ageless by Jonesly

***

It was a dark and stormy night. Lightning flashed across the sky as rain pelted down upon the rooftop of an ancient castle. Within the castle, various machines stood, beeping and flashing as electrical currents flowed over and through them.

A cry of triumph echoed through the castle. “It's alive! Alive!” A white mare pushed her goggles up onto her forehead as she cackled with joy.

“Um, no it's not. That's an oven. You were baking something. If it is alive, we're most likely going to have to summon the elements and blast it with harmony.” Sitting at a table across the room, a purple mare was watching the show with an bemused look on her face.

“Sorry, that just felt like the thing to say,” Celestia blushed, “Anyways I believe I have created the perfect food! Behold! A small yellow cake with crème filling.”

“What is so special about that?” Twilight inquired.

“It is ageless. It shall be as good in fifty years as it is now! Time does not touch it, so it is perfect."

Twilight took a bite. Making a face, she replied. “Eww, um, have you tried eating one?”

Celestia also took a bite. “Oh dear. That is an unfortunate combination. I had hoped the twin keys of crème with the cake would taste good. I took a preservative approach though. That is quite nasty. Oh well, can't win them all. Now come over here and kiss me.”

Twilight grinned. “Fresh.”

PreviousChapters Next