• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,435 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,435

PreviousChapters Next
One Slice of Life to Go, Please! I'm Late for a Very Important Date!

Secret Agent Sweetie Drops,

Warden Airhorn issued a BAM breakout report. The Bugbear is loose. I repeat: Honey Boo Berry is free.

I should have seen this coming sooner. The warden noted Honey Boo scratched the letters "SD" all over the cell floor, walls, roof, bedding, and even the inside of his toilet. I think you know what that means, even if they don't. They had to remove a hundred-plus sacks of dates--dates they delivered in the first place.

Haaauuuuuungh... even a new warden on top of her game isn't enough to correct the incompetence of guards eager to misinterpret wall scribbles. On the plus side, Honey Boo gained a great deal of weight from them, so he should be slower. Or a massive flying wrecking ball. I just hope it's not the latter, otherwise we have a big problem.

Anyway, it doesn't know where you live as of yet, so you should be safe. Even so, once I get an update on the bugbear's location, you'll be the first to know. You put him away once--I have faith you can do it again.

I've also spread this alert to the other towns, including the Crystal Empire and Ponyville. Don't want anypony caught off-guard, but if the Bugbear does attack Ponyville, do NOT compromise yourself. Let the ex-Element Bearers handle it, as they're more than capable of doing so.

And remember--the less that know who you really are, the better. You aren't my third-best STABLE operative for nothing.

And please, please don't address me by my codename. This whole organization isn't supposed to exist on paper, or be acknowledged by anyone. Just imagine if the nobles found out I had a spy network--they might start getting paranoid, and the last thing I need is more paranoid rich ponies doing dumb things with their money like hiring their own secret operatives. In fact, it's also the last thing STABLE needs.

~Big C

Luna, why are you so panicked? Is something happening today?

...OH! THE WEDDING! Gods, I completely forgot! Ah, court starts in an hour, and they figured out my pillow trick now! What do I do this time?!

Yes, another me does sound fantastic, but where am I going to--wait. I do have something in mind.

Well, do you think we can make it to the mirror pool and back in an hour? No, let me rephrase: I need to do it in an hour, and you're going to help.

You remember our tennis games? Something like that.

PreviousChapters Next