• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,440 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,440

PreviousChapters Next
Princess Celestia Has Dyed, Part 1

WANTED

Dyeing Hooligan That Turned Me Pink

Dearest citizens of Canterlot,

I require your aid in locating a miscreant that saw fit to prank me in one of my most vulnerable and sacred locations. And before you start guessing, no, it’s not the kitchen.

It’s not the second kitchen either. It’s my bathroom.

I seek any individual(s) with the stealth, capability and/or innate talent of infiltrating my castle tower and staining the contents of my lavender and rose-scented Dreamy Time Bubble Bath bottle with Red Dye No. 40. I say “any” because I have no earthly idea who did it, other than they had acted with a sense of professionalism and did not disturb any other contents in my room or the bathroom. Only my bubble bath was targeted, meaning this was an act of severe prank aggression. And it will not go unpunished.

If you have any information on any suspicious individuals prowling around Canterlot or near the castle grounds, do not hesitate to write a response or seek an audience with me. I’m open to any leads at this time. And to sweeten the pot, if your information successfully leads to the capture of the neer-do-well that dyed my bubble bath, I promise a ten—no, twenty thousand bit reward. Alternatively, a choice of one item from my priceless jewelry collection is on the table for those wealthy enough to scoff at the bit reward, but oogled at my jewelry like a foal outside a candy shop window. You know who you are.

Help me locate this “funny” prankster, dear citizens, and I shall be forever thankful for your aid.

Your Unfortunate Pink Princess,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Anypony attempting to loophole their way into claiming the reward will be gifted a mandatory ten-hour lecture on the subject of “How to Not Waste My Time With Your Money-grubbing Shenanigans”. You also know who you are. Don’t try it, please.

PreviousChapters Next