• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,440 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,440

PreviousChapters Next
Bridle Curiosity, Bad Gossip

Twilight Sparkle,

You jumped to conclusions again, didn't you? How many times do I have to explain to you the necessity to assess a situation from EVERY angle?

By the sound of things, you got wrapped into the words of your "friends" and thought somepony, who may/may not be the zebrican botanist I mentioned in the last letter, was a horrid hexer who intended on cooking up some Apple Bloom stew.

Either that's referring to... what's the orange one's name? Applesack's little sister--who's cute as a button, that girl--or you mean the sweet stew with the flowerbuds and candied yams. That stuff is to die for, and I could just eat it right now.

The stew, I mean. Not Apple Bloom. DO NOT CONFUSE THIS.

But I'm honestly surprised that you, the resident bookworm, would fail in realizing the ludicrosity of their claims. You fact-checked me on every single statement I made while you stayed in my castle, but the second you leave you get caught up in the rumors and hearsay of your friends/acquaintances? I'd almost call this implausible if I didn't remember that it was you.

Zecora sent me a letter about this incident as I was writing this, you know. Yes, I know her from a... recreational event I go to once every month. Yes, the same one I said you couldn't come along for when you asked.

You still can't come. You're not mature enough to handle hot cocoa, let alone tea.

If anything's been proven today, it's that you can't pull your head out of your arse because you think you see a gold nugget at the end of your colon. I will tell you this, Twilight: I too have seen the nugget, and I found out the hard way it's fool's gold.

Please do not disappoint me again, Twilight.

Love,

Princess Celestia

P.S.

When you have time, let Zecora know I'll be bringing Royal Blend 64 for this month's meeting, and please tell her to bring Stripes and Stars.

No Luna, you already see enough stars as is. You can't come.

Just drink more of Joe's coffee then! You already order that everyday!

Nope, I'm not looking at that pouting, puppydog face of yours. You're not going, and that's fi--

PreviousChapters Next