• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,435 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,435

PreviousChapters Next
Princess Celestia Has Dye—er, Shaved? Final Part

Journal Entry, dated Friday. Just Friday. The Pink is no more.

After a day or two of self-reflection, I have come to a firm understanding on what a naked mole rat feels like. Sunscreen, an item I previously considered to be pointless for me, carries more weight to me now than my golden regalia. I may be a long-lived solar princess, but the last thing I want is the sun burning me right now.

It doesn’t stop me from feeling like an avocado, however. But I digress. Luna was right in assessing that my decision to paint over the pink was one not made with a sound mind. And though she admitted responsibility and accepted the blame for all of her actions taken over the past few days, I still accept the fact that my paranoia had blown the situation to outrageous proportions.

However, due punishment has been swift and sweet. Sunny and Moony, at fault for the initial dyeing, have begrudgingly accepted a most harrowing agreement: no moon baking or access to painting tools for a week, and Sunny had to wear her hair much shorter than she usually preferred.

She’ll grow it back in time, as will mine. But on the plus side, I now own a fabulous wig technically made from my hair in case any more mane-related butchering happens again. I firmly hope and pray it doesn’t.

The punishment reserved for Luna, however, is a tad more “eye for an eye”. She allowed me to exact a punishment equal to that which I had received over the past week. ‘Tis quite the grand offer, and one I accepted graciously… well, as best as a shaved pony wearing a tricolor wig can.

With one small caveat: I let her know I’ll prank her big in return.

She just won’t know when it’ll happen. But I did tell her just one thing about the prank.

Her week will be an orange week. I’ll need a certain acquaintance to make it work, but I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to help with this little small request.

Sleep well, sister. For as long as you can.

PreviousChapters Next