• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,434 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,434

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie's Feeling Keen Tonight

My faithful student,

I'm not sure whether to interpret this letter as an indoctrination into Pinkism, or you discovered how much of an anomaly Pinkie is. Or both. Pinkism is a rather devout religion in Ponyville, so I'm not surprised in the least that you discovered it.

I am surprised it took this long, though. Really expected this letter to come up far sooner than this. Like, in your first week, actually.

Anyway, beware, my student. Pinkie's the head of the group, obviously, and if you hadn't noticed, she does things that you can't and won't be able to explain.

Things like suddenly appearing on my castle balcony right now. I locked the door, but she's right there. Staring at me with those piercing blue eyes. Waiting.

I will celebrate my birthday soon, Pinkie! GO AWAY! Luna will bake the cake, okay?!

I have no idea if that smile from her just now was a good thing or not, but she left. I think.

Anyway, keep your windows and doors locked at night. She might be okay during the day, but don't go looking for answers involving her. They're not worth it, and you have better things to do with your time.

Like writing good friendship reports that aren't blind belief admissions.

Love,

Princess Celestia

P.S. One more warning. Beware of Pi day. Just... be aware, and have a rag and bucket on hoof.

Luna, don't scare me like that! Pinkie was just here on the balco--

No. Nononono! NO! Pinkie, please! I promise I'll have it soon!

Uh, at the end of this month! M-My birthday is coming up again, so that's perfect! Right?

C-Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

...that was a close one. I mean, it's just a tiny promise. A small, legally binding promise that spells imminent doom if I break it...

Ponyfeathers.

PreviousChapters Next