• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,438 Views, 5,762 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,762
 20,438

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus: Spur of the Moment Spurred Me To Action, Part 1

Dear Spike,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have an idea how to handle this situation, but I think it’s best if you take this up with Twilight first. It’s not that I wish to exclude myself from this particular matter, but you know how I am about recommending you use local resources before you outsource for advice.

Although I have a feeling Twilight will outsource to me on this, I’d rather this go through an official channel. Giving friendship advice under the table feels like a back-alley talk, and we all know how the last kind of talk like that ended. We won’t technically betray any trust, but trust me when I say you’re not betraying Rarity letting me know of her troubles in advance.

See if Twilight can resolve this issue, and if not, you know the deal. Once it comes to me, I’ll keep Rarity’s best interests at heart on the matter.

Hopefully Maud is aware of the situation too. If not, keep your lizard lips shut until Twilight calls her in. If we need to do a conference-book session, I’ll try to make time for it this afternoon.

Be prepared to do a lot of faxing otherwise.

Love,

Celestia

P.S. If Rarity decides not to seek council for whatever reason, do whatever it takes to get her to talk to you, somepony, anypony regarding this matter. Don't let her steep in her current emotional state.

I'd hate for her to lose a friend over this. Or balloon up with more dairy stuffed in her mouth than Flurry Heart.

...Cadance is way too vocal about her parenting concerns.











P.P.S. I just realized. So am I.

PreviousChapters Next