• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 5,690 Views, 3,272 Comments

Dadonequus Discord (Book 2) - CrazedLaughter



With the exodus of Chrysalis, Anon's life finally starts to go back to normal. Or rather, as normal as it can be when being the adopted son of the spirit of chaos. But new problems await him. What they are? Who knows...

  • ...
41
 3,272
 5,690

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 293 - An Empress's Perspective

You awoke in a daze.

“Chrysalis? Tempest? Ngh, anypony? A-anyone?” You slowly began to look around as your vision not only began to clear, but you noticed you had your depth perception back as well. You put a hoof to where your missing eye was, and… Well, it wasn’t missing anymore. Your ear was back too. “What in the…?” What was going on? What was this room? The carpet and ceiling was pink, the walls blue. It was a small squared space: A bed on one side, shelves and shelves of video games and movies, with a TV to watch it on, and dolls? “What the fuck?” You looked at your hooves to make sure you were still a pony, you were still a pony. You walked closer to the dolls. Shit, each one was a doll of your friends. Chrysalis, Tempest, the CMC, the young six, the mane six, Diamond, and Discord as the centerpiece of it all. When you looked back at the bed, you could see a window on the wall above it. It had cell bars, and outside of it looked like some kind of hellscape.

“Liking your new permahome, Anon? I made sure it has everything a pony like you will ever need.” A sickly sweet voice said from behind you. A familiar voice.

It was her…

“Cozy! There you-” But you are stopped short when you actually gaze upon her. She was hovering slightly above you, with grand wings, and feet, and hands, and… Why was she human?! “What the hell is this?!”

Indeed, she had taken the visage of what she’d look like in human form. She wore a grand blue princess gown, adorned with red jewels at the skirt and a heart jewel on the chest. White stockings that led down to sapphire slippers. She had a petite crown and a golden scepter in her right hand, the end of it having a jeweled rook. However, there were twisted parts sticking out of her as well, similar to the Storm King when he had fused with the staff. Sharp claw-like protrusions sticking out from her neck and elbows, her right eye slitted like a reptile and glowing red. “Do you like it? I’m a real empress now! Aren’t I the most adorablest ever?”

“Shut up and answer me! What the hell is all this?! What did you do to me?! Where are the others!?” You demanded answers, how was she here if she was asleep?! Hell, where was here?!

Cozy slumped forward, with half-lidded eyes as she immediately grew tired of your whining. “Gee, you’re a real mood killer, do you know that? Fiiiiiine, I’ll tell you everything you need to know. Your friends are fine, for now anyway, they’re out there.” Cozy said as she pointed out the window.

What?! “They're in that fiery hellhole?!”

Cozy shook her head “No, silly, they’re out there! We’re in your mind, your consciousness really. And most importantly, your prison.”

What?! “My mind?! The hell did you do to it?!”

Cozy groaned at you. “Nothing! It was like this when I got here, geez! I did make this nice room for you, though. I need you out of the way while I conquer Equestria all for myself.”

But that made no sense, or maybe it did? No, it didn’t. She was asleep, and you weren’t. And why you in specific? Outside of your expert planning skills, you couldn’t really do shit. Tempest and Chrysalis alone would fry her in an instant if she tried anything. And what was with the human form? “So, what? You knocked me out and trapped me in my own mind? What is that supposed to accomplish? And why did you take on a human form? That’s getting really old.”

“Honestly? I didn’t really have a choice when I took over your body. But I still made it look cute, cuter than you’ll ever be, Anon! So, nyah!” She smirked as she stuck her tongue out at you.

W-what?! “Y-you took over, what?!” That's when things were slowly, and scaringly, becoming a little more clear. “What’s wrong with your eye? Why does it look like you have the staff fused to you?”

Cozy’s silly smirk slowly began to become more cruel as she silently looked at you for a moment before answering. “Because I do have it fused to me, duh.”

What?! “You couldn’t have! How?! No, there’s no way you had this all planned! What the hell is this shit!?”

“Golly, Anon, given all that junk about Deuz hex whatever, I’d think you’d already know the answer.” Cozy said as she slowly tilted her head, scratching the side of it in confusion. “Wellll…” She then gave you a cute stare as she brought her arms to her back and swayed from side to side. “To tell you the truth, I never planned to take over your body. I was actually going to take over Mister Tirek’s. I didn’t even know you were still around until you came to the castle. Lucky for me, huh?”

Take over… Tirek? “So, you were going to betray him? But, how is this even possible?”

“Wow, I really gotta explain it to you, huh? Well, to be fair, Mister Tirek was going to betray me first. He was just gonna leave me in that tube while he ruled Equestria all by himself! I heard him saying so when I was spying on his annoying study sessions. You tell a guy once about human stuff and suddenly he thinks it's the be all and end all of everything, it’s so silly! He was coming up with a whole lot of ideas. But then he mentioned he was going to fuse himself with machine stuff. It got me thinking, thinking about stuff Mister Storm King said.” Cozy explained.

“W-what? Him again?” It somehow always came back to him. The least important villain with the most important information, it seemed.

Cozy nodded. “Mhmm! Mhmm! I mean, he did manage to fuse with the staff through your wings, right? Both he and the staff became chaotic, and as one! It’s weird to say, but for Mister Tirek, his body isn’t chaotic. As much as he’d never like to think about it, his body makes sense, and is made of harmony. But with those humany cyborg parts he fused onto himself, it made him well, chaoticy too! See what I’m saying?”

“...The staff has both harmony and chaos now. It’s only compatible with a body made up of those two things.” Oh shit…

Cozy once again gave you a cruel smirk as she nodded to your answer. “That’s right, Professor. It’s why I asked him to put me to sleep right then and there. My will flows through the staff to make our ‘friendship’ spell work. But more than that, it makes my consciousness one with the staff. Once Mister Tirek became a cyborg, I should have been able to take over his body and make it my own. But, golly, he’s actually pretty smart. His consciousness became all digital and stuff, making it impossible for me to take over at all! That’s why it was a good thing you survived Mister Tirek. Your body is made up of harmony and chaos too, so you became the next best thing. All I needed to do was wait for you to get close. The heroes always win, right? I knew you guys would beat him in the end.” Cozy said with an innocent giggle. “So good job! You really are the 'Gary Stu' of this little story, huh?”

“Fuck you! I won’t lNGH!” Cozy simply pointed her scepter at you as you rose from the ground.

“You can’t stop me, Anon. Nopony can. The game is over, I win. Sure, your body is in rough shape, but I can make it work. I already made it look like me on the inside. Cute and adorable!” Cozy said with a cheer.

“F-fuck off, Cozy. I’m not letting you leave!” You growled towards her as you helplessly hovered in mid-air.

“You don’t have a choice. The fusion has made the staff alllll better now. I mean, technically, I am the staff, I have all its power at my fingertips. Reality itself is my friend, and I’ll make it do whatever I wish. Enjoy your forever prison, Anon, I really did have fun being your ‘friend’. Hehe, haha, MWHAHAHAHAHA!” Cozy cackled evilly as she floated into a gaping light in the sky, causing you to fall to the ground.

“COOOZZYYYY!!!”

She was gone.

You were trapped.

And all alone.

You weren’t even you anymore.

You were her

And it was time for the game to begin.

You could see the silly dumb dumbs clearing their eyes from the flash. You gripped your scepter tight as you stretched your adorably angelic wings and flexed your fingers. You were the new empress of Equestria, and you wanted to make sure these fools understood that. You look at yourself, sleeping in the containment tube. Your body will sleep well, you didn’t need it anymore, and it was going to have to stay in there forever.

“Ngh, what happen? Yona smash, but everything still look same?” Yona said, rubbing her eyes.

“Just be glad it didn’t destroy us.” Chrysalis said as she shook her head. “In any case, it should finally be over. Let’s just free Twilight so I can get home and kick everypony out already. Ano-” Chrysalis suddenly froze before she finished your name. She began to look around, even trying to sense your emotions. “Anon? Anon?! This isn’t funny, Anon! I mean it, it isn’t! I am not afraid to use your head as a stress ball for making me worry even the least bit about you.”

“...A stress ball? Golly, I hope you don’t mean that towards me, since I’m using his body and all.” You said, hidden from view of everyone.

“Who said that?” Tempest asked, looking around for you.

“That voice. That’s Cozy Glow’s voice!” Sandbar said as he looked around. He then looked at the tube containing your sleeping body. “But that’s impossible! She’s right there, and asleep.”

“Something is wrong. I can feel her, it’s such a horrible feeling. But it isn’t coming from the tube.” Ocellus said, shivering from the adorable feeling filling her mind.

“You’re right!” You decided to make your appearance in a flash of rainbow light. You floated above the peasants, looking as cute as ever. You slowly land and take a bow, presenting your royal self. “Hello everycreature. It’s me, your new empress of friendship, Cozy Glow!”

“What the?! What is that thing? That can’t be Cozy Glow, right? There’s two of them?! Is that another one of those hologram things?” Smolder said as she pointed at you.

Chrysalis, suddenly her stare became intense and murderous. You knew why, she wasn’t quite as dumb as the others. She was already putting two and two together. “You mentioned you being the stress ball instead of Anon. If he isn’t here now, then those strange feelings I feel deep inside you. Those screams… You took over his body, and are even making a mockery of human form.”

“What?! Cozy took over Anon’s body?! How did she do that?! It doesn't even look like a pony” Smolder again, was even more confused than ever before.

“I won’t bore you with the details, I don’t like things being boring. Let’s just say Anon and the staff are with me now. As your new empress, and the one who holds the ultimate power, I really would appreciate it if you all just gave up now and bowed before me. And that’s an order, by the way. I have so much work to do, so so so SO much work! Golly, do you know how many creatures there are in Equestria alone to force under my will? There’s lots! And it really would be a shame to destroy you, Chrysalis. I need you for my spell to be complete, after all.” You said, giving her a cheerful grin.

“I’m the one who makes the orders here, ‘Empress’. I’m giving you one warning. You release Anon now, and I’ll make sure your destruction is swift. I’m sick and tired of all this, and I’m not going to let some brat get the best of me.” Chrysalis threatened as she stepped towards you.

You took a look around. Some were scared, some looked determined, ready even. So many idiots thinking they can take you on. Oh well, you’ve come this far, if you had to take their lives to be taken seriously, then fine, you’ll do it in the most fun way possible.

It was time for the final game.

PreviousChapters Next