• Published 29th May 2015
  • 42,113 Views, 4,943 Comments

Horse People Go Naked - Typist Gray



Thomas, a human, has appeared in the magical land of Equestria, though it is much different from the show. Ponies of this world are all anthros. What's more, Thomas has been assigned as Princess Luna's royal concubine.

  • ...
259
 4,943
 42,113
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Gotta admit man, I enjoyed this. It made for a nice little break from the sexy times.

Have to be careful with dripping hot melted cheese. Its all well and god for dragons and maybe angry Kirins, but for most everone else, that stuff is a war crime. :pinkiesick:

11866088
Agreed. We all need a rest sometimes.
11866219
Just ask Twiggle. Definitely something happened with her.

nice chapter.
No real feedback to give. Just good, wholesome relationship stuff that I approve of.

Now I want to see Twilight have her first quesadilla. On a semi related note, I've encountered another love song with night time, magic, and presumably sex involved. Midnight Desires by Lawrence Gowan.

11868091

Just ask Twiggle. Definitely something happened with her.

It randomly occurs to me that for her the “something” may just have involved melted cheese and at least one of her precious books. Because that combination certainly sounds like a recipe for disaster.

11868283
That seems to be my bread and butter. Thanks.
11869040
I'm still debating on how to handle that. So far, I'm leaning toward the less is more approach.
11869120
That's one possibility. Another I heard is that cheese causes digestive problems, and Twilight, being super neurotic, traumatized herself.

Login or register to comment