• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 334: Final Gifts

There were loads of other gifts, but there were too many to go over one by one. So I’ll just go over the major ones. The highlights included:

A set of custom weights from Babs. Each with my and Cheerilee’s names engraved upon them.

“Marriage is about strength, yeah? Yous gonna need all of it.”

Cheerilee wasn’t sure how to react, so I spoke up for the both of us. “Thanks, Babs. Pretty...unconventional.”

Quick and Cork had apparently gotten something for us together. And it was...a pressure cooker?

“So you guys won’t have to worry about dishes all the time,” Cork said.

“It was my idea,” Quick added, “Something that you’ll both get use out of.”

“Aw, how sweet,” Cheerilee replied, “When you put it like that, it makes sense. I’ve always wanted one of these but could never bring myself to purchase one.”

Admittedly, she was right. And I had to agree. “Me neither. These things are hard to come by, so I appreciate it, you guys.”

Next was the brothers from Trottingham. The gift from Flash Drive and Neon was something rather peculiar.

A spray bottle that contained some sort of substance.

“Okay, what is this?” I demanded, “Don’t tell me you guys went and killed some sort of hell creature to get their essence or something.”

“We did not,” Neon responded swiftly.

Drive would follow this up with more details. “Zecora found a washed-up dragon and helped her out of her critical condition. In exchange, she left some scales behind and this was the result. After careful testing, we found that the scales, combined with the scent of melons, could freshen up one’s home quite nicely.”

I guess there were no prizes for guessing where the melons came from. I could only deduce that Neon was behind that. “Ah, so that’s where you came in, friend?”

The batpony chittered with a smile. “Guilty as charged, mate. I hope you both come to love it.”

“Well it looks and smells absolutely fabulous!” Cheerilee squealed, “We’ll be sure to make use of it!”

Guttersnipe’s gift was even crazier. Mainly due to how unexpected it was.

A blown glass sculpture of both Cheerilee and myself.

“...Woah, did you make this yourself?” I asked.

“Well I had a bit of help. But yeah, this is something I decided to have made for you guys. You know how much I love to be flashy.”

I had to admit, it was rather amazing. Cheerilee must have thought so as well, because all she did was stare at it in awe, unable to say a word. “...Eeee!”

Lastly, and and probably most importantly, her sister Cherry Blossom had a rather eccentric gift for us.

“I knew sis would want me to keep things simple,” she pointed at the wrapped package on the table, “So I decided to have a little fun and make you guys something myself.”

We took a look and found two sweaters. One of them was black and gray with the words, ‘Teacher’s Pet’ embroidered in blue. For Cheerilee, she was given a red and magenta one with the words, ‘Detective’s Pet’ embroidered in yellow.

Cherry Blossom held back her laughter. “...I...I hope you both like it. I spent days working on them!”

I looked at mine, then Cheerilee’s. She did the same, and we both came to the same conclusion.

“...This is...hilarious,” she threw her arms around her sister. “Thank you so much, sis! I’m gonna wear this as much as I can. It’ll be perfect for when we’re travelling together. Don’t you think so, Pale?”

I had to take another look at it, and I realized that it would be perfect on those days we would spend with each other. So you know what? I didn’t mind it at all. “Yeah...I agree.”

“Glad you like it,” Cherry Blossom replied as she hugged her sister, “You two deserve it.”


And that was pretty much all the important details regarding the wedding. After that, we bid everyone goodbye as they left for home. I really didn’t want the celebration to last too long because I knew everyone had their own lives to get back to.

Once everyone had left, Cozy had sat us down inside my house to discuss her plans for the future.

“So...I wanted to talk to you guys about something. Something important,” she started her explanation in front of us.

Cheerilee and I sat down upon the couch, and eagerly waited for her explanation.

“Go on, kiddo,” I urged her to get out what she wanted to say, “I’m ready to hear it.”

“So am I,” Cheerilee added, “We’ve been wondering what it is you’ve wanted to do ever since your life was changed.”

Cozy nodded, and pulled out a clipboard. “Well, I did some thinking...and after careful consideration of all the various professions that I could get myself into…”

PreviousChapters Next