• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 327: The Kiss

...And our lips locked tightly around each other’s. I’ve kissed Cheerilee many times before, but this particular moment felt special. I suppose it was due to the fact that everyone was able to watch our matrimony become official and complete for the first time in both of our lives. It could also be due to just how much we genuinely loved each other, and wished to express it.

It was...hard to describe. But that one moment felt like it would last forever. It’s like our souls had become intertwined or something spiritual like that.

When it was over, we pulled back from each other--and stared into each other’s eyes. Endless pools of serene light green could describe what Cheerilee’s were like. I felt like I could stand next to her forever…

Unfortunately, the cheers of the crowd along with their thunderous hoof sounds snapped us out of it. Cheerilee and I both turned to the crowd, and waved.

“...I...this is amazing,” she said next to me, “There are no words I could use to describe how I feel right now.”

I started to walk down the aisle with her. “Ditto, Cheery. ‘Perfection’ is too small of a word to represent what you are.”

She planted a kiss on my cheek, and let out a small, shrill giggle. “Oh you…always charming me with that smooth voice of yours.”

Truly, it was a beautiful thing…

Once the ceremony itself was over, the reception-party took place right after. We moved the chairs out of the way, and set up the tables so that everyone could sit down to eat if they wished. Oh yes, the food! Everything had been perfectly catered to our liking. Sandwiches, fruit, a hot cheese fountain with chips and salsa right nearby. Everything one could ever look for from a wedding. Interestingly enough, the cake hadn’t arrived yet.

And I wasn’t exactly able to eat due to my concern over the cake.

“Ergh...where is Pinkie…” I mumbled to myself from beneath the gazebo.

Cheerilee took a seat right next to me. “I’m sure she’ll be here soon, dear. Come on, don’t stress yourself out. What did I tell you?”

I nodded. “Yes, yes, you’re right. Part of me just has this distant concern that something may not go right.”

“Well…” she traced a hoof up my midsection towards my neck, and stopped at my chin, “I’m more than capable of relieving your stress. You don’t have to worry about a thing so long as I’m around, honey-cakes.”

From my left, Cozy approached and sat next to us at our table with an excited grin on her face. She also had a bowl of...steaming food that looked like it had a lot of cheese on top? “Ooooh! I’m so happy to see you both officially together! You guys deserve all of the happiness in the world, you know?”

I glanced at Cheerilee, then at the kid. “Well...being honest, one of the reasons why I wanted to propose wasn’t just Cheerilee, but for you as well.”

“Wait, really?”

I nodded, and went on to confirm my stance. “I knew that you would want to have the perfect family to watch out for you. So I decided, ‘you know what? I’m going to become her father.’ And...that’s how it started…”

Cheerilee would follow this up with a comment of her own. “He’s right, you know. I couldn’t think of anything more important than taking care of both of you.”

“What?” I protested, “Hey, I can take care of myself!”

“Oh, you’re so cute that way,” Cheerilee teased me, “But I’m sure you know what I mean by that.”

With a sigh, I turned to look at what was in the bowl that Cozy had obtained. “What’s that you have there, kiddo?”

She was in between bites, and had just swallowed her last one. “Mm? Oh--sorry. I forgot to mention, but I ordered dozens of trays of poutine for you guys. It’s one of our favorite foods, so I made sure to--”

I didn’t even listen to the rest of what she had to say. I got up, and rushed past her...

PreviousChapters Next