• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 239: Faith In Others

As it turned out, I was successful with the act of tearing off the other fake wing from Svengallop’s body. Now we no longer had to deal with impractical aerial combat. However, what I didn’t account for was the fact that he had landed on my back and had me pinned to the ground.

“Ugh...what the shit…” I raised my face up, and out of the ground to open my eyes. There, I found Applebloom and Cheerilee communicate as they fought alongside each other.

“You’re very skilled with those potions,” Cheerilee complimented the young mare whilst she blocked an attack from a demon. “How do you know so much about them?”

“Well it was thanks to yer teachin’ that Ah learned how to keep at somethin’ ‘till I figured out how it worked. You was the one that helped me have an open mind, ma’am,” Applebloom replied with a grin, and chucked another bottle at her enemies which shrunk them down to the size of rats. “Aw, ya’ll are so cute this way!”

I could see Cheerilee’s heart melt a little bit while she flung a demon over her head and into a nearby tree. “That’s amazing, Applebloom. I’m...I couldn’t be happier knowing that I’ve had such a positive influence on your life.”

The yellow mare popped a cork off of another bottle--this one was filled with a green liquid. “Oh yeah. Ah’m actually on mah way to findin’ a cure for pegasus moltin’. But fer now, watch this! Babs, gimme a lift!”

“You got it, cuz!” Babs replied and ran over to her cousin’s position. She slid underneath Applebloom, and bent her hind legs inwards. Then with a hard push, “Nyha!” she essentially sprung her cousin into the air with the power of her legs alone.

“YEE-HAW!” Once in the air, Applebloom performed what I could only describe as an elegant spin. The potion from her bottle was sent in all directions and rained down all around her. While it had no effect on her allies, the demons would be slowly corroded and reduced to atoms by the liquid.

“Ya got ‘em, cuz!” Babs shouted, “Nice one!”

Once she was done, she defied all known laws of physics, and landed on the ground perfectly upright.

Through all of that, I was still pinned beneath the weight of Svengallop who drove my neck into the dirt with his hoof.

“Well isn’t that cute. Your little girlfriends think they’ve already won, haven’t they? What they don’t realize is that my army has more or less followed me. I know, unexpected, isn’t it? But you know how it is.”

As he spoke to me, more of his demon underlings rose out of the ground. Cheerilee, Babs, and Applebloom were forced to continue fighting them before they could even come close to where I was.

Dammit. It was a good distraction. I had to pray that they would find out that such an effort was pointless since Svengallop was in control of them all and come directly at him instead. But I also knew that this couldn’t stand. I needed to find a way to get him off of me.

I tried to reach out one hoof forward to grasp at a small nearby rock, but his prehensile demon tail restrained my limb before I could touch it.

“You really think that’s gonna work? Oh nonono! See, here’s the thing. The fun is just about to start. Just lie here, and watch as your lady friend struggles along with her student. And then, well--let’s just hope she likes it rough.”

Oh hell no. There had to be something I could do. But...he was far too strong. I couldn’t move, and my allies would likely succumb to exhaustion very soon if what the bastard said was true.

There was only one thing left that I could do.

I put my head down into the dirt, and poured all of my aura into it. Yeah it looked ridiculous, but it was the only way. My only hope was that a fellow Earth Pony could pick up on the distress call that I had sent out. If not, then well--this was pretty much it for me.

Unfortunately for me, Svengallop could also detect what I had sent out, to which he openly mocked while I was down.

“Seriously? Yet again you call upon the hooves of someone else to do the dirty work for you. Didn’t you learn from last time? No matter what happens to me while I’m in this form, I’ll. Always. Come. Back. So go ahead, play your little trump card like the coward you are. It won’t change a thing.”

I said nothing. Actions spoke louder than words. And there was only one soul that I could think of that was brave enough, yet also pure enough to counteract the disgusting sense of pride that resided in this stallion’s heart. If she was able to sense my distress signal that I sent through the earth itself, then things would immediately begin to turn around. Did I expect her to really take the battlefield? Honestly, yes. Applejack was her best childhood friend. And if she was in danger, I knew that she would appear.

And lo and behold, not even a few minutes later…

“Svengallop!” a mare’s voice cried out from the path that led to the farm, “Let him go. I’m the one you want, right?”

The enhanced demon of a pony released me from his grip, and turned his head towards the South. As soon as he laid eyes on the individual that had appeared, he let out a rather arrogant snicker. “Hmhmhm...well well. Look at what the pussy wagon decided to bring me today. Finally crawling back to me after the mistake you made all those years ago? Narcissistic bitch?!” he said with a tiny bit of hysterics compared before.

I wanted to strangle him with every fiber of my being in that moment. I could only hope that she wouldn’t lose her mind against him.

PreviousChapters Next