• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 325: She's Arrived

Back at Pale’s home…

I paced along the ground; my hooves and knees wobbled. All of a sudden, I started to feel like I had an upset stomach. “Hrrk...mmm…”

“Boss?” Corkscrew walked up to me to console me. “You okay? Sit down for a second, man…”

At his request, I took a seat on the bench within the gazebo-altar. I let out a sigh, and nodded. “Yeah, sorry about that, Cork. I think I just have a case of the jitters.”

“I’ll say--relax, dude. She loves you. Everything’s gonna be just fine.”

I shook my head. While he was close, that wasn’t my concern. “You’re right on that. However, my issue is the faint sense of dread I have that something bad may come to pass.”

Cork took a more direct approach with me. “Hey now. We’re all here for you. You know damn well that we’d make sure nothing will happen. We’ve all been through too much shit at this point to let each other down.”

It wasn’t very often that he spoke so candidly. Whenever he did, I was always primed to listen. And you know what? He had a valid point. Everyone here was still alive and happy thanks to the efforts of us all. To forget that now would be letting go of everything I fought for.

“You’re right,” I said with a nervous laugh, “Ha...I guess I’m just excited and it’s weaved a sort of a giant emotional ball of craziness in my heart. I can’t wait to see what Cheerilee is going to look like with her dress and hair done up and everything. And Cozy...I wonder if she’s just as nervous as I am.”

“I’d wager that she’s just as excited as you are, boss.”

I turned to him and scoffed. “I--wh--you don’t need to call me that. We’re not even on the clock right now.”

“Guess it just comes naturally for me,” he replied with a nonchalant expression, “Come on. Let loose and relax. The real fun starts after the ceremony from what I’ve seen.”

Now that was a humorous thought. “From what you’ve seen? Pffft--you’re too young to get married yet, Cork.”

“Yeah, yeah I know--don’t rush into something that I’m not prepared for. I’ve heard it a thousand times.”

I got up from my seat, and finally felt I was ready. I knew it wouldn’t be much longer…


About ten minutes later…

I watched as Vinyl flung my back door open with her magic. “She’s here! Time to get in position, everypony!”

Upon hearing this, everyone took their seats in the chairs that were set up in the yard. The pathway that went up the middle towards the gazebo would serve as the aisle for her to walk down and I stood at the altar, ready to see my wife…

Fittingly enough, Octavia started to play the wedding march on what appeared to be a portable pipe organ that she was able to pop up and use anywhere. Guess Vinyl must have convinced her to attend.

The back door of my house opened up, and the Crusaders exited first. Each of them held a basket filled with beautiful lavender petals that Cheerilee and I both picked out. A flowering plant that represented both devotion and purity with its iconic, yet elegant scent. The young mares all had on blue and black dresses--likely to work as a contrast to Cheerilee’s red and black that she had picked out.

The petals went everywhere when the trio scattered them. A beautiful display of purple went all over the yard, much to the delight of the congregation.

And then...she stepped out.

PreviousChapters Next