• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 323: More Friends Arrive

Everything pretty much went perfectly as planned from there. It wasn’t long before the rest of my friends showed up.

Drive and Neon showed up together. Naturally.

“Hey, mate,” Drive greeted me as I opened the door. The white suit he had on perfectly complimented his jet black color scheme. “Today’s the big day, innit? You excited? Scared?”

“Scared shitless, yeah,” I retorted casually, “This is the first time I’ve ever done this. You expect me to not be scared?”

Neon flew past me, and offered his own take on how I felt. “Relax yourself, Pale. Everything is gonna turn out just dandy. I’ll personally rip out anyone’s throat if they try anything at all. Promise ye that.”

I tilted my head, and twitched my ears a few times just to make sure I could comprehend what he just said. He was as hardcore as ever. And I loved him for it.

His brother, on the other hoof, was much more aloof towards the situation. “Come now, bruv. No one is moony enough to pull that. Our mate here is easily one of the strongest stallions in existence at this point. Possibly the world, I’d wager.”

How embarrassing to be complimented in such a way. But there would be time to talk about that later. For the moment, I needed to go ahead and push the brothers outside towards the backyard.

“Alright, alright,” I nudged them towards the back door, “Go on and get ready for everything to start. There’s gonna be a buffet right afterwards--and yes, before you ask Neon, I made sure there were mangos and melons.”

As expected, he let out a small chitter-like noise of excitement before he quickly contained himself. “EEE--ahem. Well, I wasn’t going to ask--but I appreciate the fact that you thought about me.”

Flash Drive went on ahead. “On ya, mate. Let’s go. I’ve actually been interested in meeting a professional wrestler in real life…”

TAP-TAP!

My ear flicked upon hearing another knock at the door. I went to answer it, and found Guttersnipe there wearing a short skirt that was green-bluish along with some white, pearlescent earrings. Reminiscent of a certain costume she wore.

“Wow,” I commented on her style, “You really like that color scheme, huh?”

“Duh,” she replied as she stepped inside, “I sorta realized that it kinda suits me more than I realized. So I decided to keep it and wear it to your wedding, man.” She turned and looked at me as if I said I enjoyed pineapple on pizza. “What’s so funny?”

To be fair, I had snickered in those last few seconds as I shut the door. That was probably the source of the glare she shot my way.

“Huh? Oh, nothing--”

She cut me off. “What? Just because I’m a bit aggressive and seem a bit less girly than the average mare, doesn’t mean I don’t wanna look good for one of my friends!”

“That wasn’t it at all. What caught me by surprise is the fact that you decided to keep such a color scheme. The more I look at it, the more I realize that it actually kinda suits you.”

“Really? Well that’s good to hear,” she breathed a sigh of relief in between her words, and mumbled something that I couldn’t quite hear, “...Maybe the guy I’m trying to see will think so too…”

“Hm?” I took a step forward, “You say something?”

Guts shrugged it off as she made her way towards the backyard. “Eh? Ah, nothing, bud. I can’t wait to see you both at the altar.”

To be honest? I couldn’t wait either. But I still had to make sure all of the guests arrived on time. There was no way I was going to let anyone mess this up…

And then, the next time I heard a knock at the door, I opened it to find…

“Vinyl? You’re here a bit early too, ya know.”

The white unicorn had appeared wearing a black suit. “A bit--hey, why are you manning the door so tough?” she asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Oh that….well, everyone has started to show up kinda out of nowhere, so I figured--”

But before I could say anything else, she stepped inside, and pushed me towards my backyard with her magic. “Hey, hey--this is your wedding day. Go on out back and have fun with your friends. I have the guest list and everything so I can manage the door while you’re out there.”

“Are you s--?”

And the sliding glass door was shut before I could respond.

PreviousChapters Next