• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 331: Important Words

They were. In fact, quite a few individuals wanted to say something for us. First of which was Cheerilee’s twin sister Cherry.

“Ahem. I just want to congratulate both my wonderful sister and her new husband on a successful ceremony,” she began to address the crowd while glancing toward us both. “I honestly wish I could’ve found a man that quickly. Our overbearing parents made that super hard for us. It’s why I got away as quickly as I did and became a wrestler. Much easier to suplex ponies I don’t know-”

I snickered. The rest of the crowd would also respond with an assorted set of laughs and chuckles as well. Cheerilee in particular was already wiping her face from joy.

“Well she has a point,” I muttered, “No wonder she was so willing to join the pro circuit so soon.”

“There’s quite a bit more than that,” Cheerilee added, “I’m sure she’ll go into detail with what she has to say.”

Cherry Blossom continued. “...and I always thought to myself--’if either of you get married first, you need to make sure that the guy can handle getting his back broken.’ But I can see for myself that’s already happened--twice over. I mean, he’s been through hell and back just to keep everyone safe. If you ask me, that’s not something you find every day in husband material.”

Corkscrew nudged me. “Think she can hook me up with one of those cool-looking lady wrestlers that she works with? I’ve always been a fan of ‘em.”

I had to hold back my urge to snicker. “...Well...at least you’re not searching for romance within the same place you currently work. But you do know that those sorts of women can break you in half, right?”

“That’s what’s so exciting about ‘em!”

I simply shook my head, and rubbed the bridge of my nose. I didn’t even want to explain the fine details of why that wasn’t a very good idea.

“...but most importantly,” Cherry went on, “I’m happy to see that my sister is happy with herself. On her own terms. Her own way. Not at the desire or expense of someone else trying to force her into something. Congratulations, sis.”

Cheerilee replied, “Thank you. And I hope you find someone the same way I did someday.”

“Yeah, that’s not happening,” Blossom retorted in a casual fashion as she walked away from the mic.

Right after that, Quick Draw chose to step up to the mic to say a few words.

“...Yeah, this is--where do I even start? For the longest time, I always thought Pale was just idealistic and had no sense of awareness. Especially regarding romance. I mean, it’s fairly common among male adolescent ponies.”

All I could do was shrug and nod at the same time. She had a point there. But I wondered where exactly she was going with this.

“But the more I worked with him, the more I realized he was someone that had a brain twice as big as his heart. His heart had been damaged by what he had endured from...his upbringing that I won’t go into. However, the way he handled himself--the way he approached every mission and kept a cool head, it was something I was almost jealous of.”

Cheerilee looked at me with a worried expression. I simply returned it with a slow nod to indicate that I was alright now.

Quick Draw rolled her eyes. “And then when he was made the leader of our squad, I started to really feel annoyed. But the more time Corkscrew and I spent with him, the more we realized that he was a great friend who just needed...more friends.”

“BOO!” Corkscrew suddenly shouted from next to us, “That’s mega cheesy and you know it!”

The entire crowd erupted with a low set of giggles.

PreviousChapters Next