• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 326: The Vows

And there she was. The red and black dress complimented her body perfectly. But that wasn’t all. Cheerilee had a set of cherry blossoms in her hair that made her look even more amazing. Fittingly enough, her sister was the one to walk her down the aisle. And you know what? That was a great little arrangement. Normally, the bride’s father would do so, but Cheerilee chose not to invite her parents which I fully respected.

So instead, her sister would make the proverbial handoff.

All eyes were on her as she made her way down the middle of the yard. A literal angel on earth. I could see her do her best to hold back tears as she approached the altar. It was enough to almost cause me to shed a few myself.

At last, the twins arrived at the altar, and the wrestling sister left her teacher sister to me.

Cheerilee stepped up to meet me there, and the Mayor made her presence known when she stepped up to the altar to begin the ceremony itself right as the music stopped.

“...Friends and family,” the Mayor began, “We are gathered here today to celebrate the matrimony of two highly-respected individuals that have changed the world in their own, productive ways. And let me just say that there is nopony more excited than me to be present here today. Cheerilee is a close friend of mine, and to see her get married, well--it puts quite the smile on my face...”

I took a look at the congregation. They were all smiles, and I could see a few scattered sets of tears shed for us both. And right in the front row, I could see Cozy Glow and Miranda Rights in fittingly matching pink dresses with gold accents.

Then, my eyes shifted to the gifts table behind Cheerilee where I noticed a rather large, fully wrapped, rectangular item the size of a door. I had a hunch just who that was from...

The Mayor would continue her traditional wedding speech with a rather snappy remark.

“...If there is anyone who objects to these two being wed, speak now...and I will personally kick you to the moon myself.”

A set of laughs escaped from the crowd. Lightening the mood with a bit of humor helped us all get through just how emotional this was.

I couldn’t resist snickering, and neither could Cheerilee. We both exchanged a look that silently told each other, ‘She sounds crazy, but she’s hilarious.’

“I’ve been practicing that one,” the Mayor said as the laughter quieted down, “Anyhow….do you, Cheerilee, take Pale Vestige to be your wedded husband?”

Without missing a beat, she stated it loud enough for the crowd to hear. “I do.”

The Mayor would turn to me next. “And do you, Pale Vestige, take Cheerilee to be your wedded wife? In sickness and in health, through good and bad, ‘till death and what have you?”

With no hesitation, I gave the same answer with just as much confidence. “I do.”

From the front row, Cozy would fly up to me, and present me with the gold ring I proposed to Cheerilee with on a pillow. At the same time, I could see the Mayor pass something to Cheerilee…

Cozy would fly back to her seat with her wings in a jittery state as she bit her bottom lip.

I passed the ring to Cheerilee, and slipped it onto her right hoof.

And she passed me what looked like a platinum ring engraved with diamonds that she slipped onto mine.

Next to us, I could feel the Mayor’s overzealous state. “T-then I now pronounce you...stallion and mare. You may now kiss!”

“...Is she always like this?” I muttered to Cheerilee under my breath.

“...Don’t mind her--she’s just a bit . Now kiss me, you fool.”

We leaned in towards each other...

PreviousChapters Next