• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 328: The Party

I had to rush over to the buffet table where that delicious poutine was located. It was a hit with a majority of the guests, as they had gotten bowls of it also. Well-seasoned potato wedges with cheese curds, gravy, jalapenos, olives, peppers--the works.

After grabbing a full serving of it for Cheerilee and I to share, I rushed back to the table, and immediately asked Cozy how she managed to obtain so much of it.

And her answer surprised me.

“Well, before you ask--no this is not the only thing I got for you guys--your real gift comes later. Secondly, I ordered this special from Saffron Masala. As soon as she heard that you two were getting married, she wanted to do something for you and Cheerilee. So she asked me what your favorite foods were. I knew yours was poutine, pops. You eat it all the time at your station and I’ve smelled you guys making it...and it’s become a favorite of mine also.”

I took a bite off a fork, and was immediately thrust into heaven. The taste of all the ingredients was unparalleled, and the gravy had such an unconventional, spicy style that I was addicted in no time.

“Mmm...that is amazing!” I took another fork, and held it up to Cheerilee’s mouth. “Try some, hun.”

From the way she glanced at the mix of steamy carbs on the fork, I could tell she was nervous. “...Okay, maybe just a little,” she said as she wrapped her mouth around the fork, and with one flick of her tongue, licked it clean of its contents. “...Mm...wow…”

Cozy chimed in with a smile. “Amazing, isn’t it? And for Cheerilee, it was a bit more difficult, but I found out your favorite food from the Crusaders.”

“Oh?” she swallowed the bite that I fed her, and inquired further, “Okay. Try me, Cozy. What did they say that my favorite food was?”

“Yup,” the kid replied, and pointed to another one of the buffet tables, “Cherrychangas. The three of them said that you were hooked on them. Something about cherries being your favorite fruit since foalhood?”

Just like I had done for the poutine, Cheery got up, and practically bolted to the buffet table which caused a draft of wind that blew mine and Cozy’s manes around a little. We both watched as she loaded up a plate full of the cherry pastries.

“...That was so sweet of you, Cozy,” I complimented her efforts with a grateful smile, “I didn’t expect you to actually go out of your way to ask Saffron to help with the catering.”

“Oh no,” she said with a smug expression, “I didn’t just order the food from her, I got her to come here. As soon as she heard who this would be for, she was super excited to serve you both, so she decided to actually come down for the wedding.”

I looked over to the buffet tables, and sure enough, I saw Saffron Masala over there managing everything. I even made eye contact and waved, to which she waved back.

Then I shifted my gaze towards Cozy. “...Kiddo. I have no words. The amount of thought and effort you put into all of this warms my heart.”

She leaned backwards, and laughed nervously. “...Haha. Well, if you think that’s great, you haven’t seen anything, yet.”

I managed to catch onto what she meant, and realized that Ms. Rights was nowhere to be found. “Wait a second,” I said as I surveyed the yard, “Do you know where…?”

All Cozy did was tap her hooves together and whistle innocently...

PreviousChapters Next