• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 288: Denial

“...This is exactly why…”

I took a step back. Even then, I could feel his magical potency build--as if he was preparing some kind of deadly attack.

Grogar continued to speak. “...why I want the world to conform to MY WAY! NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTROL IT!” his head rose and we could see a demonic red aura that had taken over his body. It was too much. Grogar had officially given into insanity. “...But if you won’t allow me to carry out my plan as I intended, then I have no choice. I must eradicate the entire world and start over!”

“You what?!” I shouted, “What could you mean by that?! There’s no way you could destroy an entire civilization and rebuild it from the ground up! You’re not some almighty being who can transcend both time and space. You’re flawed like the rest of us! Doing something like that can cause loads of potential problems that not even you can solve!”

It was too late to convince someone like this. The ram was already rooted within his own psyche. “Enough! I’ll just make my own world! One where neither chaos nor harmony can exist! And if you dare to try and stop me, you’ll be erased from history!”

Cozy stepped forward. “I dare. You wanna mess with the fabric of the universe, then you’ll have to go through me.” Her wings spread, and she took flight to the skies. She plucked one of the feathers off of her body, and the quill became as sharp as a sword. “I won’t let you mess with our lives because I will never back down. No matter how long it takes.”

“Fine then…” Grogar mumbled, “Come at me. And end me if you can!”

Without hesitation, I watched as the two beasts of unbridled potency charged at each other.

Grogar’s mental state had completely deteriorated. With no sense of self left, he resorted to complete destruction of everything around himself. It genuinely frightened me. A creature this bold and this powerful yet also unstable with the ability to do whatever he pleased? I shuddered at the thought of what could happen should he succeed.

On the other end of the spectrum was Cozy Glow. A pony that staved off stagnation, and did everything she could to improve her own mental state. To the point where she not only could function as a stable citizen, but could also fully control chaos magic on her own? Honestly, it worried me just how fast she progressed. Soon, she wouldn’t even need me anymore…

But to worry about that would be foolish. For the moment, all I could do was focus on what was in front of me.

With her sharpened feather clenched tightly between her teeth, all I could do was watch as my daughter flew forward at breakneck speeds towards the future she wanted to carve out for herself.

Grogar charged at her with a sadistic smile. Though his eyes...they were not genuine. On the surface, they carried the sense of hatred that the rest of his body carried. But beneath those pupils, I could feel a sense of regret--or was it second-guessing? Either way, there was no way to turn back time. He resigned himself to his fate.

And when they clashed...

BWOOOOOOM!

A blinding white light overtook me. Was this it? Was I dead…?

PreviousChapters Next