• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,301 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,301

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 241: Tumultuous Takedown

Now verbally cornered, Svengallop had no choice but to explain himself at long last. “Alright fine...you wanna know the truth? Here it is: I’ve always wanted you for myself, ‘Tura. Everything from the way you moved on stage to how you sang. It was what inspired me to take you in in the first place…because I knew you’d be the best and would become famous with all of your talents. However...” he said with the tiniest hint of regret, as if in an attempt to play the victim. “...now that you’re here, everything’s okay. I can make things better and--”

The blue mare let out a deep, exasperated exhale which forced the stallion into an awkward silence. It would be about two minutes before she finally responded.

“You...so that explains it, huh?” her head hung down with a bit of shame as she let out an ironic chuckle. “Wow I...this is just crazy.”

On the brink of disaster, Svengallop gingerly inquired, “W-what is?”

Rara raised her head, and stared down her oppressor. “You never really cared about me or my career at all. You just wanted to fulfill a sick fantasy with me as a financial safety net. I...I can’t believe you. I didn’t think anypony could be so vile and just....urrrgh!” she stomped her hooves, and shouted, “You’re the worst living being on this planet!”

“W-what? But I...you can’t be serious!” Svengallop reacted with a rather skittish laugh, “Haha...tell me this is a joke! You can’t forget that I was the one who helped you reach the apex of popularity! I was the one who made you a star in the first place! But then you threw me aside like trash--only for me to wind up dead at the hooves of a loose cannon officer pony!”

Yet again, Rara had to take a deep breath as she came up with her counterarguments. I could feel the tension rise as the earth beneath her hooves started to break apart from sheer frustration and raw hatred.

“You keep trying to play the victim time and time again.” She put a hoof over her face out of disbelief, “At this point, there may not be any hope left for you. The only reason why you ended up dead is because of the choices you made after you left me. Not the other way around. I didn’t fire you. And as of right now, part of me wishes that I did.”

To say that Svengallop didn’t like this response would be an understatement. He stuttered like a child that had been told no by their parents, and tried to spitefully snap back with a poorly-worded statement. “Yeah, well...I’m not going anywhere! If you won’t accept me for who I am, then I’ll just seek satisfaction elsewhere!”

“No you won’t,” Rara spoke coldly, “Because I’ll keep you here until you give in.”

“Oh yeah? And just how are you gonna do that, cow?!” he had reverted back to his more child-like insults as he started to approach her once more...with more malicious intent as he screamed at her. “You are mine and no one else’s! You owe me everything!”

From across the path, I saw her eyes glance over to me with a shred of regret. She knew there weren’t too many other options left. So she likely wanted me to step in with a surprise attack.

With the way he was about to attack her, there was no other option.

And so, I got up off of the ground, and rushed over. In a split second before Svengallop could reach her, I tackled him to the ground instead.

“Grrh! You’ve done more than enough!” I shouted as I held him down, “It’s time for you to go back where you belong!”

“W-wh--no! I…” he scrambled to try and figure out what to say next, “This doesn’t change the fact that you killed me unlawfully! No matter what you do, that’s going to haunt you until the day you die! Don’t you understand?! In spite of everything, you’re no better than I am!”

I put pressure with both of my hooves on his neck. “No. I am better than you. You know why?” I snarled in his face, close to biting his nose right off. “Because I am willing to admit the mistakes I make. I am not the one who hides behind a perverted, childish demeanor to gaslight others to get what he wants. But most of all? I’m not a piece of shit…” I looked up at Coloratura. “The choice is yours, ma’am. What do you want to do with him?”

She let out a small sigh. “If possible, I’d like him wiped from existence so he could never return from anywhere--not Tartarus or--”

Applebloom stepped forward. “Yeah I can handle that, ya’ll.”

“Wait, you can?” Rara asked.

“Mm-hmm. Long story short, there’s like multiple separate stages of limbo or ‘the beyond’ as its referred to. It’s where zebras and earth ponies get some of their magic from. What Ah’m gettin’ at is that Ah got somethin’ that Ah’ve been meanin’ to test out anyways…” she said with a small grin as she reached into her saddlebag to procure a jet black potion. “But now, are ya’ll sure you wanna--?”

“Yes,” the blue mare replied, “He’s done nothing but cause me trouble for my entire career. Not even the demons down in Tartarus deserve to be shacked up with the likes of him.”

Svengallop tried to come in with one last interjection. “You’ll still wish you never--!”

SMACK!

Faster than I could blink, Coloratura delivered a swift stomp to the stallion’s face. So hard that it was enough to knock him clean out. “...Shut it. Applebloom. Do your thing.”

I stood up to give her some room. Applebloom proceeded to step over and promptly, ‘do her thing’ by pouring that weird black liquid all over the demon pony’s body which slowly started to corrode him--skin-first. “Aaaaand there we go, ya’ll. He’ll be outta here in no time and get sent to a place where he’ll be...unreachable.”

After all of that, I decided to take a seat.

I felt tears run down the side of my face. Was Svengallop still right in some capacity?

PreviousChapters Next