• Published 14th Aug 2020
  • 4,241 Views, 1,863 Comments

Interviews With Equestrians - Jmaster49



A look inside the hidden perspectives of the average pony by your average joe. Starting with the imprisonment of Cozy Glow, this pony sets out to expose the hidden problems of Equestria that its residents have a right to know.

  • ...
19
 1,863
 4,241

PreviousChapters Next
Subject 10: Alicorn Cakes

“Wait a second...I thought you stepped down years ago!” I looked around at the abyss that surrounded my hooves, and freaked out, “Wah! Oh nonono, god damn I shouldn’t have had those brownies.”

I heard a voice. Disembodied, but familiar. “Calm yourself, young one. You are not inebriated.”

“...If I’m sober then this is hella worse--and wait, who’s there?!”

That’s when she flew in. From...somewhere. A dark blue alicorn. Though she was missing her trademark crown and horseshoes. Instead she had on a casual polo shirt with moons patterned across it.

“Prin--”

“Just Luna,” she stopped me from even uttering that title, “I am no longer the Princess of this vast land. That falls to Princess Twilight Sparkle. Just call me by my name, please?”

I nodded. “Okay...Luna. So you still roam dreams huh?”

“More or less. While I am no longer PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT…” she suddenly shouted with an added echo effect, “ahem--I still watch over the dreams of ponykind. Occasionally turning nightmares into sweet dreams. And--” her cutie mark started flashing. “Excuse me for one second.”

She teleported away. I rubbed my head again. Now Luna was in my dream? Just what the heck was happening anymore? Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long for an answer since she returned within a minute of leaving.

“Aha. There we go. My apologies--nightmare emergency. Anyhow. I know you well, Mr. Vestige. Top of your game with an investigative team of ponies. But you first got your start as a reserve member of the anti-monster agency that Bon-Bon was a part of. Now you and your own team work to solve dangerous cases,” with a glow of her horn, a list appeared in front of her followed by a pair of reading glasses. “Including but not limited to: Foiling 23 bank robberies, thwarting the smuggling of forbidden potions into Equestria, stopping a rigged explosive on a carriage, and defeating three criminals with a...pencil? A pencil? Just how in Sister’s name did you manage that?”

Hmph. This felt wrong. To hear my most perilous exploits being read off to me as if I were some sort of celebrity. Disgusting. There was nothing worth celebrating about my job. I’m not some child’s fantasy character who can do no wrong and gets the adoration of everyone around them with no effort.

I think there was a term for that, but it currently slipped my mind.

Annoyed, I folded my hooves as I sat in that abyss. “Is there anything else you want to speak of? No offense but I hate it when ponies glorify the harsh reality of such deadly occupations.”

“...I understand. I did many harmful things when I became Nightmare Moon,” she shuddered at the thought of her demonic doppelganger, “I certainly would not want that aspect of my character to be paraded about as if there was nothing wrong with it. So I completely understand your perspective.”

While Nightmare Night sort of did that, it was mainly to scare little foals into giving up their candy, so I would let that detail slide. “Indeed. So what did you want anyway? And more importantly, why am I here?”

The list and glasses disappeared. A series of doors would appear in front of the former princess, “Your name has been thrown about quite vigorously lately, Pale Vestige. You seek to defy the order set in place by my sister and I?”

“In short, yes. Surely you remember. While she didn’t initially regret her actions, I believe that Cozy Glow has been imprisoned long enough to understand the weight of what she pulled off. I think it’s time we extend her a hoof.”

“And you believe this is the best course of action?” Each door would open, and Luna poked her head inside. This must have been how she checked in on the dreams of others. I had to admit, it was impressive for her to balance a workload as she spoke with me, “Alongside the way you’ve gathered support from the public, it would appear you have quite the plan going.”

“Do you disapprove of it?” I asked and trotted over to her, “Not just that, but the entire case itself.”

She closed the 50th door. “While your actions may be admirable, they’re largely folly.”

“Why?”

“I know Twilight well. My sister taught her everything she knows. With a very complicated task such as this, she would often ask herself, ‘what would Celestia do?’”

Is that so? How could she be a ruler if she couldn’t make her own decisions? But I was curious. “Well? What would your sister do when presented with a question like this?”

“Oh, you’d be banished to the moon for suggesting such a thing.”

My face contorted into a guise of fear. My mouth was agape and I felt my eyes blink too many times to count. How could she make light of such horrific trauma?!

“Ahaha!” She laughed. “...Oh come now! It was a jest--joke! A joke! You shouldn’t take everything too literally, as they say.”

I took a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness...but for real this time, what would Celestia do?”

“Let’s simply say she is not fond of the idea. At the time, we both believed that those three were beyond repair. Currently, while I don’t think it is impossible that Cozy Glow may have learned something during her imprisonment, my sister will not budge on the subject.”

Let’s put two and two together. Yup. That means Twilight is likely not to budge on the subject either. Damn. But there had to be more to it than that.

I shrugged, “I see. Well I’ll just try harder.”

That’s when she leaned towards me, just a few inches from my face, “You are playing the game of a fool. Are you willing to drag your reputation to the depths of Tartarus for the actions of a filly from yesteryear?”

“If I wasn’t, then you wouldn’t have appeared in my dreams, now would you?”

She rose, and began to walk down her hall of doors, “Come.”

With no other options, I followed her. “What is it?”

“I wish to show you the current state of affairs regarding your actions.”

A door flung open and we peeked through it. As soon as we did, Luna had a shocked expression on her face, and attempted to conceal it with one of her wings in front of mine. “Wrong door.”

“Wait no, lemme see--” the door was violently shut. And another opened, and Luna granted me my vision again. “Well now…”

When I looked through, I saw Cheerilee’s dream. She was...doing her job. But there was something different. Most of her students were earth ponies she had started to train personally in specific magical arts related to their abilities. One was learning how to grow plants with the power of her voice, a colt was learning to hone his perception and navigate the room with his eyes shut, and a group of them were learning how to concentrate and figure out what an animal needed based on the sound they made. She was considered the best teacher in the world, and had the admiration of all of her students, including former ones such as the grown Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“She looks...happy. Happy that earth ponies like herself can unlock their potential as well as understand her. She just wants to be loved like the old days. I don’t see the problem, Luna--” I turned and she wasn’t there. “Luna?” The dream door was shut, and I looked around. I was somewhat concerned given the fact that I was in the middle of nowhere in a dream that I’m sure I didn’t conjure up on my own.

“Boo!”

“AIE!” I screamed and fell to the...ground? It was an endless nothingness, but I was flat on my back. I gazed up to see the demonic Nightmare Moon in all her viscous glory. “You…”

“AHAHAHA!” She let out a dramatic cackle until she began to cough. “Ack! Oh dear, I have not donned this form in a while. But did I scare thee? Tis practice for Nightmare Night!”

It was just an act? Really? Humorous, but not the time for it. I responded with a mere eyeroll. “What? Pssh. Nope. Not at all.”

“Mm-hmm,” the Nightmare Luna shot me a suggestive smirk. Her smugness rubbed me the wrong way. “Anyhow, I did this to help set the mood. For while there are ponies who are in favor of your ideals. Others...are terrified,” she set another door in front of me to view, and it flung open.

Behind this one was a gruesome sight to behold. Both Diamond Tiara and her best friend Silver Spoon were fighting! Why? Because war had broken out. Ponies on Diamond Tiara’s side felt that Cozy Glow was treated unfairly, while the ponies on Silver Spoon’s side felt the punishment was just. Both sides continued to fight until the Wendigos froze everyone and everything with the pink and gray mares taking their last breaths next to each other in the freezing cold.

“I…” It was only a nightmare, but wow. Was this the true extent of the damage I could cause by trying to see this case through?

“Do you see what you’ve done?” The nightmare princess gazed at me, “while you have instilled hope within some ponies, you have also instilled fear in others.” She turned back into her normal self and zapped the nightmare away with her horn. It turned into a pleasant dream for the mare with having earned the favor of both of her parents. Along with the fact that they spent more time with each other.

“...Thank goodness,” I shut the door myself, and slumped against it. “And look, I get it. My job has its ups and downs. Nothing is going to be perfect,” I mumbled as I sat down completely.

Luna took a seat next to me. “No. They will not. All we can do is strive for our best despite the risks. If that is what you intend to do, I respect it.”

“So...you don’t condemn my actions?”

“Hm...I wouldn’t say you’ve done anything terribly out of line, yet.” She glared at me, her gaze as empty and cold as the night itself, “Be warned, should you raise your hoof in siege against Twilight, there will be no mercy from her or her friends.”

I shook my head. “I won’t. I’m not going to incite a rebellion. I merely want to hear what the public thinks, and make a case for Cozy. Once I do that, I hope to get her released and watch over her until she can be trusted.”

“Hm,” she rose from her spot next to me, and flew into the air, “I can respect a pony with a well-thought out objective. But both sides of time are now revealed to you, young stallion. What will you do?”

I shut my mouth. My eyes darted towards the emptiness of my dreamscape. I couldn’t answer. There were too many variables at play here. All I could do was swallow my pride and say two simple words. “...My best.”

Luna smiled, and turned away as she flew upwards. “Dawn approaches. If you are ever near Silver Shoals, feel free to drop by. We could play games! If Tia doesn’t cheat that is...” I tried to get a good look at where she was headed, but I couldn’t see anything. A blinding light was obstructing my vision.


“AH! Woaahh--agh!” I sat up from my bed, and fell onto the cold wooden floor. Was that a dream? Nightmare? Both? I had no clue. But one thing was for certain: I needed the day off. I opened the window, and took in the sun’s rays.

After breakfast, I grabbed that radio transmitter, and turned it on. “Cork. You with me, over?”

It took a moment, but the tired pegasus stallion answered with yet another yawn, “Ahhh...what’s up, sir? Don’t tell me you need another ticket…”

“Not at all, friend. I would like to request that you and Quick Draw cover for me.”

“Ah, finally! We’ve been trying to get you to take a break for months boss! No cases, no work. Just relax and enjoy yourself. I’ll let QD know, and we’ll open the office ourselves.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Appreciated, bud. Have a good one,” I said before I turned the device off.

Just what I needed. A calm, quiet day with a walk. No uniform, no hat. Just a simple day. Maybe I should go back to my old routine. What was it again? “Ah.”

First, I would stop by the local retirement home in Ponyville to drop off some bits as donation again. I was a consistent donor, often bringing in 100 bits per week. The older ponies were so sweet, some even trying to get me to stay and listen to story after story of their grandkids or various wars they took part in. I stayed for a while, and left with far too many memories of harsh times they dealt with.

Next, I stopped at Sugarcube Corner. It’s where we ordered all of our donuts from, but I hadn’t been here in person in...ages. The atmosphere was sweet, calming, yet playful all the same time. A nice break from the constant metallic aroma that filled my office.

Though I did feel the strange sensation that I was being followed. Hm...

As I munched the donut, I continued on my way. Things were starting to look up. My usual mornings were filled with chaos and debates with my colleagues. I had forgotten what it was like to enjoy myself.

I walked in a directionless way for a moment, until I came across. Wait a minute, what? Was that Spoiled Rich and her daughter? They were both laughing and enjoying each other’s company as they went to the nearby horseshoe store. How nice.

But there was more. I saw the Mayor and Cheerilee talking at the town hall. They were both doing some sort of hoof-bump and shake dance. Probably as a ritual of sorts? Whatever the case, I was glad to see them happy together.

And then I saw Octavia and her DJ friend performing a duet in their window. A mix of classical and dubstep to make a sort of odd, yet flavorful mix that I felt my hooves automatically tap to.

I even saw Tree Hugger. She had set up a ‘save the trees’ stand with T shirts for ponies to wear. I locked eyes with her and waved. She returned it with a lazy wave of her own.

Nothing could ruin this day.

Or at least, that’s what I thought.

All the sudden, the laughter and chatter of my fellow townsponies stopped on a dime. In fact, everything did. Time itself seemed to come to a halt around me, with everyone frozen in place.

“Wh-what?! What the hell…” I was about to panic before I realized something. Why was I the only one not frozen? Something was being done on purpose! “Alright, whoever you are, you need to stop this!” I stomped my hoof, and started to sense a great bundle of magic in the air.

It couldn’t be…

“Hey-hey! It’s me!”

Flurry Heart! This was crazy. I knew I was doing a lot, but to see another Alicorn was officially freaking me out. The young mare landed, and started to approach me.

“Oh man...what do you want? And why did you stop everyone?”

“Ugh, you wouldn’t believe the shit I had to pull just to get out here!” She spoke in a rather...aggressive tone that was unbecoming for a princess. “Finally. I’ve been trying to track your flank down for weeks! But my daddy wants me to stay in the Castle for this, watch my mom do that, learn how to become a ruler. Blah blah BLECH!”

While her rant did catch my attention, I was more concerned for the frozen state of everypony around me. “Uhh…”

“Don’t worry. They can’t see or hear us, don’t worry. Everything will resume like it never stopped. We’re actually moving faster than they are. Like way faster.” she cleared her throat, “ahem. Alright. Look, I heard you spoke to my mom a while back, yeah?”

“I...hang on, just what are you doing here without her or your father?!”

She tossed her head back out of annoyance with a huff. “Dughh! You older ponies are so overbearing! I can’t even walk down the steps without mom and dad watching me anymore. Not to mention the entire pony population wooing and applauding at every buckin’ move I make! And then next thing you know there’s 100 articles about a princess having eaten a hayburger and--” she stopped herself, and rubbed her hoof against her forehead. “I’m sorry. Just...I wanna talk to you, that’s all. I activated a hyperspeed spell on the both of us, so it’d allow me to come down here without causing mayhem over my presence. Don’t worry, I told my parents that I was going to see the Cake Twins. So they know where I am.”

Well the explanation sated my concern. For now at least, “Alright. That’s fair. Now what did you want to speak with me about?”

“Cozy Glow, duh,” she snarked at me and trotted towards the frozen Sugarcube Corner. “I wanna tell you that you need to keep fighting for her. Mom was too afraid to speak up, but I’m not.”

I followed her back into the bakery, and realized just how humorous a speed spell could be. One purple pony nearby had slipped on some fallen icing, and I watched as she drunkenly flipped upwards in extremely slow motion. Another was arguing with his date over which dessert they should buy; their faces contorted and warped into grimaces and veiny frowns right before my eyes. How strange.

“So wait...you think she does deserve a chance?”

“For sure. I think it’ll be a hard sell, but you’ve got my vote.” She flew around to observe various slow-motion antics not unlike myself, “If that were me, my mom would’ve fought to save my flank for sure. She’s caring like that. But Cozy? She had nopony! Who’s to say that’s what the problem is?”

She snuck a muffin from the hand of a stallion and replaced it with a sour lemon tart. I’d hate to be on the receiving end of such deeds, but I hoped he liked lemon.

Then I heard a powerful, peppy greeting. “Hi Flurry Heart! Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! Pound Cake finished his chores, and he’s waiting upstairs for you. Lil’ Cheese is with his dad for the weekend, though.”

“Thanks, Pinkie. Can’t wait to see him.”

A certain pink party pony was still moving normally, baking cakes and stirring the batter for cookies. How could this be? Did Flurry Cast a hyperspeed spell on her too? “Wait a second, how is--”

“It’s Pinkie. Don’t question it,” she turned her attention back to the extremely pink mare, “Hey Pinkie. This is...one of my bodyguards. He’s accompanying me today. And I let him come without his armor so he could be casual.”

“Hmm…” she shot me an inquisitive stare before she violently rushed up to me and grabbed my hoof. She gave me a rather extreme hoofshake that shook my entire body! “Okie-dokie-lokI! Any friend of Flurry Heart’s is a friend of mine!”

“Please stop.” I was dazed. My eyes rolled around in their sockets for a moment or two. Once I could see again, I noticed the young princess snicker as she floated there. Such a rapscallion of a child. “Uh...thanks?”

“Okay, that’s enough Pinkie,” she came between us and mercifully stopped the assault on my leg, “we’re here on official...Empire business, ya feel? Make sure nopony bothers us, alri”

She bought it, and gave a salute with her right hoof. “Ooh, business! I’ll make sure nopony disturbs you!”

And just like that, we were allowed right on through and went up the stairs towards the residence of the Cake’s that was connected to the shop. The pink mare smiled at us with an improbably fast wave of her hoof as we left. The speed spell wore off, but I took another peek to be sure.

Yup. The drunk mare fell, the couple finally decided to cinnamon rolls, and the stallion’s mouth swelled as he wasn’t expecting a lemon treat in place of his bitter morning muffin.

“SNRK! Classic!” The young alicorn giggled with a snort as we went up the stairs, out of sight of the other ponies.

“Hey now, don’t do that,” I scolded her, “war isn’t a game, you know.”

“Are you sure life isn’t a game, Mr. Detective?” she teased with a flick of her tail.

I sighed. This was my day off, and I had been roped into some crazy nonsense yet again. “Why did you bring me up here anyways?”

“Well, I figured that you’d want some valuable takes. Surely the Heart Princess--that’s me--and her friends will aid you in your quest to free Cozy Glow with their influential opinions, won’t they?”

I rolled my eyes. I supposed I did have enough of a break and could maybe ask her friends some questions. No way was I going to toss out my most valuable lead. “Bleh. If I must. But I don’t want to bore them.”

She stopped right in front of a door, “Don’t worry! If you were boring, I’d have left you behind a while ago,” and she knocked the door right in, the hinges nearly destroyed. “Oh, Pooounder!”

That’s when I saw a light-gold pegasus stallion, about the same age as Corkscrew, slumped in a beanbag chair. He was playing a...game of some kind with a controller hooked up to what looked like a miniature home movie theater. But there was no film reel? Strange.

“Aw man! I was just about to fire off my ultimate ability but those enemies had to throw in the most broken, overpowered--” he stopped when he noticed the princess and raced over to put a wing around her neck. “Flurry! It’s so good to see ya again. It’s been like...months.”

“I know I know, I was lucky enough to get mom and dad to let me go since I was finished with my princess duties for the day.”

Another mare’s voice came from down the hall, “Hey Bro. I didn’t find your silly comic or whatever and--Flurry! Oh thank Twilight you’re back! Now we can all hang out together!” This mare was a unicorn--a golden one, reminiscent of her father. She levitated herself to Flurry Heart’s other side and gave her a hug.

“And...who’s this guy?” The stallion, Pound, looked at me curiously followed by his sister who did the same.

I took a bow since I had to sell the whole guard ponysona. “I’m one of Flurry Heart’s guards. Nice to meet you both. Don’t mind me.”

“He actually has a few questions for you both,” Flurry pushed the stallion back into his room. “Why don’t you ask Pumpkin here a few questions while my...close friend Pound and I catch up?”

I could already tell what she was trying to do. “Understood,” and the door was promptly shut.

I looked at the unicorn with utter confusion to which she sighed, “Don’t be bothered. They’re just like that because they’re each other’s special somepon-- blech. Can’t even say it without throwing up in my mouth.”

“How funny. Well the question I want to ask is pretty difficult, so prepare yourself.”

“Meh, how hard could it be?” the golden mare gave a confident shrug.

“What’s your opinion of Cozy Glow?”

Her pupils shrank for a second. That was absolutely not a question she was prepared to hear. “Um...you know well uh…”

“Wait a second!” The door to the boy’s room flew open, and Pound came out. Guess he overheard us. “Are you guys talking about that filly that nearly destroyed Equestria when we were little?”

“Ahem...yes, that is the one,” I answered, “I’m trying to gauge whether or not the general population feels her punishment was deserved and if it’s possible she can be redeemed.”

“No. Way. Have you lost your mind, pops?”

‘Pops’? Was I that old compared to these youngling--...dammit.

“Excuse me?”

There was a look of fear and terror in the stallion’s eyes. “Listen to me, okay? Someone like that should never be let out for any reason. If anything happened to my sis or Flurry I’d be...I’d be…”

Pumpkin gave him a friendly nudge with her hoof, “Hearthbroken? Downtrotten?” Seemed like somepony picked up on the pink one’s love of jokes and giggles.

“Hey...shut up! This is serious!” The pegasus blushed, and knocked his sister away with a wing.

“Wah!” She landed in what I could only assume to be her room, given the books of magic mixed with cookbooks strewn about the floor. “Really?”

“Sorry!” He turned his attention back to me, “But for real, if she was capable of doing something crazy like that when she was little, who knows what she could do if she were allowed to grow up like the rest of us? We’d all be six hooves under! Or worse! We could’ve been her slaves!”

All this time, Flurry Heart had made herself busy by playing the stallion’s electronic entertainment system, and we heard her shout, “Oh but you’d be mine wouldn’t ya?”

“Ghhhf!” His wings perked up, and his cheeks became rosy. I did my best to conceal my laughter, but it was rather hilarious. “Quiet you!”

I made a mental note of the fact that he didn’t deny it. But more importantly, I brought the conversation back to its roots, “Ahah...so I see you don’t wish for Cozy Glow to return in any capacity.”

“Buck no, are you stupid?! She’s arguably more dangerous than Chrysalis and Tirek!”

I heard a record scratch followed by an apology from Pinkie from downstairs. “Sorry! My record player broke!”

“Wait...more dangerous?” I folded my hooves. I didn’t expect a youngster to have such an...intricate thought process. “Humor me, son.”

“Well for one thing, Tirek and Chrysalis are old, right? I mean way old. As old as Celestia and Luna themselves probably. At some point, their moves and their plans will become predictable, ya feel? It’s like...playing the same final level 1000 boss in a game over and over. You’re gonna know how to beat it the more you play. You know what I mean, right?”

I was a tad unfamiliar with that last bit, given that I had almost no experience with those devices. At most I could remember a game involving a maze with colored ghosts, another that involved ninjas brutalizing each other with blood everywhere, and one more that involved a massive bear who had taken a princess hostage that you had to jump over barrels to save.

The newer ones were lost on me.

“Erm...somewhat?”

He nodded and continued his explanation, “Okay, meanwhile Cozy Glow is like a brand new boss that suddenly enters the game. They’re not very strong. Only at about level 10, but if you don’t take them out now, they have the potential to become the new strongest level 2000 boss that you have no chance of beating,” he smirked and started to hover in the air. “That’s what I’m talking about. Cozy Glow could’ve been that level 2000 boss that nopony was prepared for.”

“Awww, you’re so smart, Pounder~” Flurry teased from the room which caused the stallion to puff out his chest in a proud manner.

“Huh, guess I am.”

I nodded. I had to respect the kid’s logic, even if I didn’t agree. “Okay, now level with me for a second. What if I told you I had the cheat code to beat that boss before she became so powerful in the first place?”

He landed, his wings folded back, “I’d say I don’t believe you. No offense. I’m sure you’re a cool guy and all, but if the Princesses themselves couldn’t figure out that cheat code, what makes you think you could?” he pointed a judgemental hoof at me.

“Simple, kid. I’ve studied the filly and her case for months. Your princesses tossed her aside within a few days.”

“With good reason, I’d reckon!” He said with an added stomp of that same hoof, “She was too deadly to keep around, and I think she deserves what she got. How about you, Pumper?” he turned to his sister’s doorway, “...Pumper?”

The gold unicorn looked up from what she was reading, a copy of the newspaper. “Hm? Oh sorry, I just found it odd. Apparently the local bookstore’s missing some copies of their animal books. Hehe! Better hope Princess Twilight doesn’t find out, or she’d be down here in a heartbeat.”

“That’s wack. Who robs a bookstore? Probably some eggheads looking to make a quick bit through scalping.”

The look on her face oozed horror. “They...scalp ponies?!”

“No sis, scalping. It’s when you falsify the scarcity of something by buying up loads of an item, thereby increasing the demand of that item while shortening the supply. If you do that, then--”

She threw her hooves in the air, “Get to the point, bro!”

“Oh, well they probably stole them to sell them at a higher price. It’s how they get rich. And how the oldest arcade systems were nearly stolen.”

Missing books from a bookstore? Odd. But the day has been rather slow so I figured why not at least check it out later? Gah. The analytical bone within me had started to stir. I trotted over to Flurry and watched her play that game for a few moments. It was some sort of adventure where the main character had a whip.

“Flurry, I...what the devil is this?”

“Oh? Castlemaneia. Gotta defeat the vampire pony at the top of the castle but his horde of bat ponies stand in my way.”

“Sick!” Pound Cake barreled into the room, “Are you at the part where you get the axe yet?”

There were quite a few things happening on the screen at once. It was enough to make my head spin. “Great, uh...graphics? Anyway, Flurry. I noticed your friend was reading something about a bookstore being possibly robbed? I’m gonna go check it out.”

“Huh? Dammit, I died. Oh and no problem. Go right ahead.”

“But isn’t he your gua--” before the Cake brother could finish that sentence, the Heart princess shoved the controller in his face.

“Pooound. This level is too haaard. Care to help me?”

“Huh? Pfff...gimme that. Let a real stallion show you how the game works.

Perfect distraction, he was back to playing when Flurry nodded at me.

I swiftly left the bakery, and went to the bookstore. Something about it just felt off. Who would rob a bookstore of all things?

Meanwhile…

The Unicorn mare sighed at the two, “Sooo...we’re not gonna follow him or anything? I’m bored up here.”

“Oh yeah, just lemme finish and save this level…”

PreviousChapters Next