• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,039 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,039

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 132

Dear Princess Cake and Sundry,

Guess who just got ten bits and possibly stunted the mental development of a toddler? If you guessed me, you’re right! Twi “Not Your Bud” Light is the proud new owner of ten—you read that correctly, Princess, ten—whole circles of metal. How did I accomplish such a feat? I’ll give you a hint: it starts with an N and ends with a Y.

Did you guess “not having any moral qualms about magically altering the brain of a baby?” Wow, right again! You’re really good at this, Princess.

Here’s what happened: Pinkie was babysitting the Cake twins when I stopped by to stuff my gullet. She was doing the thing you do with babies where you cover and uncover their eyes and go “Where’s Pinkie? There she is!” She tried showing me how smart they were by telling me to ask one of them where Pinkie was. I did, and they both pointed to the Pink One.

Being the enterprising mare I am, I bet her ten bits I could get one of them to point at me even when I’m hidden. Pink and purple share a color, so she immediately agreed. I turned myself invisible, then shot a beam of concentrated trauma into Pumpkin. I couldn’t do it to her brother because it apparently only works on unicorns, further proving that magic is bullshit.

She started staring into the spot where I was standing. It wasn’t the normal “I’m a dumb baby” stare, either. This was some nightmare shit. She barely even blinked. I snuck around, and the possessed child’s head followed me everywhere. Behind walls, on the next floor, even across town, Pinkie said her head was always facing me like a compass.

Pinkhorse was freaked out, so I undid it. Pumpkin’s gaze stopped following me, but she kept the thousand-yard stare. I’m sure it’ll wear off eventually.

Your prequel to a horror story,
Twilent Hill

PreviousChapters Next