• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 26,974 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 26,974

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 106.2

To Princess Celestia,

I have consulted with the Ponyville hospital regarding first aid instruction, but I have received mixed responses. I sought out Doctor Redhoof first. He has taken care of me and my friends many times, and is often the one to help me after I have eaten the wrong food. He informed me that it would be an easy matter to arrange and provided me with a form to fill out. When I tried to give the completed form to Mrs. Mildberry, the receptionist pony, she said the hospital no longer offered first aid instruction. I was confused by this. I told her Doctor Redhoof had given me the form himself, and she promised she would ask him about it. When I later returned, she said the Doctor had been mistaken and that I could not receive first aid instruction from the hospital.

While I am saddened by this news, I have not yet given up. Twilight Sparkle has found a number of instructional books for me, and has even offered to teach me herself. We cannot begin immediately, however. She said it would take a few days to procure a good enough license in case someone questioned her. I admit I do not fully understand, but I am grateful she has chosen to help. I am not as close with Twilight as I would like to be, so I hope our friendship will grow stronger through this experience.

Stu

PreviousChapters Next