• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,029 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,029

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 106.1

Author's Note:

Response to this

To Princess Celestia,

As stated before, I know in my heart that your forgiveness is unconditional, yet it still brings me great joy and relief to read it from your own hoof. I thank you.

If you wish to play Ogres and Oubliettes, I am sure you would enjoy it. The game can be fun on its own, but playing with friends is where I find the true enjoyment lies. Even on days where our game goes poorly, I would not trade a second of it, for it was something we experienced together.

As for my thoughts on the role you would play, I feel you would best fit the role of a paladin of Sol. They are pure and incorruptible, fearless in the face of evil, showing love and mercy to those who do not deserve it, even those who would be cast away and abandoned by everyone else. Their kindness is matched only by their strength and wisdom. But that is merely how I see it. The decision is ultimately yours. Regardless of the role you choose to play, I know you will do well.

You inquired about the quality of my time in Ponyville thus far. I must admit, it has been a different kind of struggle. I find it difficult not to burst into song every morning. Each day brings a new experience that I treasure deeply. I have not felt true hunger since my time in the forest. I can now sleep for many hours in a row. My wings have healed and can once again fold against my chitin without discomfort. I no longer lose fangs when biting into hard food. In fact, my most recent set of fangs has lasted over two months. I often wonder if this is all a dream that I will eventually wake from, but even if it is, I am grateful to have dreamed it.

Anonymous recently told me that misdirection can be humorous when used to express positive emotions. I hope I did not cause you undue distress if my attempt at humor was structured improperly. I assure you, my life is truly better than it has ever been, and I can only see it getting better.

Per your suggestion, I will consult with the hospital regarding first aid instruction. My friends frequently injure themselves, and I would give anything to ease their pain in whatever manner I could. If I can help them even a fraction as much as they have helped me, I would consider that a blessing beyond measure.

Stu


Dear Celestia,

First of all: I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, but they’re a goddamn liar.

Second: That was entirely uncalled for. I don’t call you names, so why would you say such a thing about me? I know you think it’s funny to be rude sometimes, but that genuinely hurt my feelings.

Love, Anon

PreviousChapters Next