• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,026 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,026

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 86.4

Hey Celestia,

I’ve got some good news, some not good news, and some bad news.

Good news: Twilight figured out a way to recreate the effects of the Big Gay Laser without the involuntary time travel.

Not good news: We’re banned from the Mage’s Tower for life.

Bad news: Your mages suck. Those assholes spent half the time sucking each other off about how smart they are while Twiggy and the Shits did their jobs for them.

To start off, Stupid almost died three times in the first two days. The first time was partially my fault for not supervising him and partially his own fault for not thinking before shoving things in his mouth, but the other two times were completely the mages’ fault. “M’Lady’s most elite magical researchers” didn’t tell their coworkers that a changeling would be in the building. After the first rando freaked out and attacked, most people would have issued some sort of announcement about Stupid not being a threat, right? Not these guys. They’re too smart for that. Second attack happens, and guess what? Still no announcement. They kept on magically reinforcing their chastity belts, barely acknowledging that they almost got Stupid killed twice. Twilight had to take matters into her own hands and go from floor to floor handing out memos (she loved that part, even if she denies it). And no, the irony of Twilight “Fuck the Living” Sparkle trying to avoid unnecessary death is not lost on me.

Day three rolls around, and still no progress was being made. They hadn’t looked at the Elements even once yet. It turns out, they had been drafting their scientific papers the whole time instead of doing any actual science. Twilight locked them in the Purple Dimension when she found out and then gathered some interns to start the real work.

I’m sure you know the phrase “taking charge,” so I want you to imagine exactly what that looks like. Twilight didn’t do that. She grabbed charge by the balls and starting beating the everloving shit out of it. If charge was a person with two kids, those kids would have been broken and bleeding from the proxy damage their DNA took, one paralyzed for life and the other in a coma. I have never seen her get serious about something that didn’t directly involve death, but I now feel privileged to have witnessed it firsthand. One of the interns actually passed out from the stress. (So did Fluttershy, but she once passed out from sneezing too hard, so that was expected.) Spike was the only one who kept chugging along like everything was normal, which made him at least twice as helpful as everyone else combined.

By the end of the fourth day, she had succeeded in recreating the effects the Elements had on Stupid. To use scientific terms, she did a magic on some doodads and made a thingamajig that works the same way.

By morning of the fifth day (today), she figured out the time travel part and removed it. So now we have a totally-not-a-gun that shoots magical fixy bullets. We’re going to test it on one of the changeling prisoners you don’t officially have when we get back. Stu* made everyone promise to only use it if the other bug says it’s k, but I’m not sure I can hold Twilight to that.

She would have written you herself, but she’s currently catching up on all the sleep she missed. I think she was up for almost three days straight. Good ol’ Twigs.

Pretty much everyone is exhausted right now. Apple and Fluttershy are worried about their apples and animals, Rarity is worried about Sweetie Belle, Pinkie is worried about the party she has to put together for Stu, Stu is worried about his siblings not wanting to change, Dash is worried about not being fast enough, and I’m worried about not having something to worry about.

Anyway, I’ll see you in a few hours.

Love, Anon

P.S. - *I forgot his new name is Stu while I was writing.

P.P.S. - I just realized we forgot to let the mages out. I don’t know if they can breathe in there.

PreviousChapters Next