• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,022 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,022

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 134

Author's Note:

Letters 109 and 124 for context

Dear Princess Champagne Supernova,

I think whoever made the zombie deer (who I refuse to call by his given name, Zambie) is using your old castle ruins as a base. One of the entrances I remember being open is now blocked by Big “The Rock” Boulder, and looking at the surroundings, it couldn’t have fallen there naturally. I wasn’t able to get any closer because I’m a pussy, and also because I had the gf and my two dudebros with me. Left Twix is the exact opposite of stealthy, and Anon’s hypermasculine aura makes him stick out like a whore’s thumb. I could have gotten in with Spike, but he’s apparently the one thing I have any protective instincts for. Go figure.

I plan to go back tomorrow for “extended reconnaissance” when I’m better prepared. I definitely won’t go exploring by myself in the dead of night because I guess I don’t sleep anymore. As promised (with no crossed fingers whatsoever), I will not engage and will contact Sailor Moon immediately if I encounter the rogue necromancer/demon. P sure it’s a necromancer, demons don’t need shelter unless they’re somehow trapped on this godforsaken plane* thanks to magic bullshit with no chance of ever going home or seeing their family again because even the horrible life they had before was too good for them. Or it’s one with an unfulfillable contract. Either/or.

Your purple paladin,
Right Twix


* I give pony land a C+. The food is meh, and the animals keep talking to me, but being tall is pretty k. Plus, the management is a 14/10 on a bad day. It evens out.

Love, Anon

PreviousChapters Next