• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,036 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,036

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 66

Dear Princess Solar Panel,

Today I accidentally learned that you can make someone feel slightly better about a terrible experience if you bring it up enough times in casual conversation.

I’ve been letting Anon tag along with me when I travel to the Crystal Empire because he’s fun and I enjoy his presence, and also because he distracts Candy and Shane while I peruse the Crystal Archives for dumb stuff involving illegal magic (probably). On more than one occasion, I’ve heard him joking to Onii-chan about the various times we’ve traumatized him. This morning he said, and I quote: “Remember that time we kidnapped you and you almost died? Yeah, good times. We should do that again one of these days.”

Being as dumb and purple as I am, I expected Shoney’s to have another panic attack, but that was not the case this time. He actually laughed and mentioned how relatively uneventful things had become for him since then.

I was not only dumbfounded, but also purplefounded. Anon’s humongous brain had once again graced our undeserving world with its presence. The continual reintroduction of traumas in a safe environment has slowly desensitized Shinzō Abe to the point where he can now almost look me in the eye.

This was all very clearly planned by Anon from the beginning and was not in any way an unintended side effect of him trying to see if he could get Shirley to piss himself when his wife wasn’t around. Just thought I’d reiterate that.

Your favorite purple unicorn mare named Twilight Sparkle,
Twilight “Twilight Sparkle” Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next