• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,022 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,022

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 116

Dear Princess Sunday Funday,

Remember that thing you keep saying about not giving artificial life a conscious mind? I sure don’t.

I was in the mood this morning to make some more golems because why not. I normally use mud, but I felt like switching things up this time. For the first one, I used cereal and grape juice. And yes, that is absolutely an unholy combination, but I thought it was a good fit thematically.

When it started moving, I thought to myself, “Wow, that was a mistake. Let’s make it talk.” And so I did. It wasn’t very nice. It kept saying, “kill me,” which is rude on multiple levels. One, it was basically saying to my face that the life I gave it wasn’t good enough. Two, it was trying to saddle me with the responsibility of killing it instead of jumping into the disposal on its own. Needless to say, I kept it alive until it dried out to teach it a lesson.

I made the second golem out of oatmeal and goat milk. I named him Goatmeal. He’s not very smart and kind of a dick, but he smells nice. I’m using a preservation spell to keep him from going bad, but I still need to give him a steady supply of goat milk so he doesn’t dry out. He doesn’t deserve such a fate.

Most of his vocabulary right now consists of childish insults, which is objectively funny even though I refuse to laugh. When I have more time, I’ll teach him to read and write, hopefully expanding his lexicon and ruining any fun Anon and Spike were having with him.

Your terrible parent,
Doctor Frankentwi

PreviousChapters Next