• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 26,979 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 26,979

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 95

Dear Princess Celestia,

I’m worried about Anon’s health.

I asked him if he was free tomorrow, and he responded by yelling, and I quote, “[Expletive] yeah, I am. You essay, you essay, you essay,” and then running around with his fists in the air. I’m not sure if calling me an essay was supposed to be an insult, but it was nonsensical at best.

I asked him about the meaning of his behavior, but he said I wasn’t “free enough” to understand. His wording made be believe he had taken some manner of hallucinogenic drugs. When I asked if this was true, he replied with, “The only drugs I’m on are liberty and justice for all.”

In light of this, I would like to request a subtle investigation into the possibility of a new drug or drugs in Ponyville. “Liberty” and “justice” appear to be the recreational names. If my fears are proven right, Anon may be in need of an intervention followed by rehabilitation, depending on the effectiveness of the former.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next