• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,025 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,025

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 83.1

Author's Note:

Response to this

Tia,

Oh thank god. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. I used to scratch Sweetie Belle on her chest, so when I found out the truth, I was scared the police would knock down the door at any moment and arrest her for letting me do such a thing. I’m glad she won’t go to jail, but I’m still never touching anyone’s chest again, just in case. Since I now know it’s a spot for committing lewdity, that’s all I’ll be able to think about while touching it. And according to what you said, me thinking it’s lewd is what will make it lewd. Ponies make less and less sense the longer I live here.

At least I don’t have to live as a hermit. I had this whole plan where I was going to write you a tearful goodbye before venturing deep into the Everfree to build a new life. But before completely cutting myself off from society, I was going to confess all my sins, like how I was the one eating all of Luna’s squeeze cheese, but I kept telling her it was you; or how I used to call Luna the best princess because I was trying to get a reaction out of you; or how I played down Twilight’s body count because I didn’t want you to lock her away; or how I was getting Discord to retrieve human movies for me in exchange for acorns; or how I would sometimes steal Spike’s food gems to bribe Rarity into making Sweetie Belle wear a bunch of cute outfits; or how I haven’t paid any of my horse taxes for the money I make selling weird plants from the Everfree.

But since everything is k, I don’t have to tell you any of that.

I’ll be in Canterlot with Twilight visiting the museum tomorrow, so we can talk in person after that. If you need me to hang around in the palace until you finish princessing, I don’t mind.

Love, Anon

P.S. - I really hope you didn’t tell Luna. I don’t want her to turn me into a frog again.

PreviousChapters Next