• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 27,012 Views, 3,937 Comments

Dear Princess Sunbutt - 2Merr



Anon takes over Spike’s job of transcribing Twilight’s friendship reports. He does exactly what you’d expect.

  • ...
55
 3,937
 27,012

PreviousChapters Next
Letter 84

Dear Princess Cellybration,

Today I learned you shouldn’t pry into your friend’s secrets, no matter how concerned you are.

Hypothetically speaking, if you hear crying at night coming from underground near your friend’s home and they keep telling you to ignore it, you should ignore it. If they tell you multiple times to stop trying to dig under their barn, you should stop trying to dig under their barn. If you dig anyway and find a chamber containing a locked iron vault the size of your ass,* you should not open it. Not only would this betray the trust of your friend, it’s also pretty common sense. Fortunately, I was able to learn this lesson without doing any of that.

Your magnet for crazy,
2Spooky

P.S. - If ghouls are immune to starvation, dehydration, and suffocation, is it more or less ethical to keep one chained and locked away in hopes of one day curing it? Is it even possible to cure one? If not, what would be the best way to convince your friend to allow you to destroy the ghoul? Hypothetically speaking, of course.


* In Equestrian standard units, that equates to about ten cubic feet, or two sunbuns.

Love, Anon

PreviousChapters Next