• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 2,717 Views, 746 Comments

Good Morning Equestria - Quoterific



Equestria's newest chat show to all creatures

  • ...
9
 746
 2,717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 31- Touch The Sky

"Hello every creature far and wide, and thank you Twilight for being on the show so we can try something different out," Pinkie introduced every creature to the show.

"I am fully aware of all your antics, so I am unsure why you want me on your show today," Twilight sounded slightly nervous with what Pinkie Pie wanted today.

"Well," Pinkie started, "We are outside today because we want to try something different. From our team, only Gabby and Silverstream here have wings to fly, whilst me, my best-est sister Marble and Autumn are stuck on the ground. I was wondering if you could to that cloud-walking spell you did when we saw Rainbow Dash's Best Young Flyer's Competition. You know, the one where Rarity fell out of the sky and Rainbow saved her by doing her awesome Sonic Rainboom?"

"How could I forget that day?" Twilight rhetorically said, rolling her eyes, "However, I think that this request is simple enough, and since Gabby and Silverstream can fly. Now, every creature gather round and hold onto each other."

"This is so exciting," Silverstream clapped her claws together, "I did this before when Starlight performed the spell before the whole crazy Cozy draining magic thing."'

"Starlight can do a cloud-walking spell to?" Twilight raised a brow, "Go, Starlight." She muttered the last part with little enthusiasm.

Every creature gathered around Twilight and held hooves, talons and claws to each other as she activated her magic. They were soon all surrounded by a glow of deep pink magic that disappeared inside of them. They looked at each other in confusion.

"Did it work?" Autumn asked.

"Only one way to find out," Twilight answered as she flew up to gather as much clouds as she can to make a platform, where the team could all land on. After some time in the air collecting, she pushed the cloud down.

"One the count of three. One. Two. Three," Pinkie announced and every creature hopped on. Autumn was the first to say something.

"This feels really nice! It's so fluffy and carries your weight perfectly. There is a light sag, but you don't fall through it," Autumn jumped up and down with giddiness, like a filly on a trampoline.

"Marble thinks its super-duper cozy, like you could sleep on it. Isn't that right sister?" Pinkie pulled an arm around her sister, who could do nothing but nod with a small blush.

"Clouds are so cool!" Gabby lay down on her area, "I could see why Rainbow Dash loves to sleep on them. They make a good place to nap."

"Okay," Pinkie instructed, "Twilight, Silverstream and Gabby, can you lift this cloud up so we can have a better view from way up high!" She waved a hoof to signal them. the three of them did and pushed the cloud higher. The others looked down from the ground as everything became smaller and smaller.

"So welcome to the area where those with wings can reach," Gabby puffed her chest proudly, "So what do you guys think?"

"And I thought the views from the Peaks of Peril there something," Autumn gazed around, "But this is truly something special!" Marble however, was clinging onto the cloud, cowering.

"Do you have fear of heights Marble?" Her sister asked, which marble simply nodded, "You have nothing to fear. Twilight, Silverstream or Gabby will catch you if you fall. All you have to do is stay clear from the edge." Marble rolled her eyes. Stay clear from the edge was the equivalent of telling some creature to not look down, because they will always look down. Pinkie then gave a gasp and pointed her hoof.

"To your right," She went into tour guide mode, "You can make out Cloudsdale in the distance, with the weather factory. They make every type of weather there. Just don't eat the rainbows. They're spicy," She chuckled at the painful memory, which Twilight laughed as well.

"The best part is, no view is the same wherever you go in the sky," Gabby said, "I love a good view as much as the next creature, but I always look forward to the next one."

"Just like a party?" Pinkie asked, causing many heads to turn to the party mare with confusion.

"Being at a party is great with all your friends, but there will also be another party with lots more fun the next time! Not trying to copy yourself, or feel like you're alone and having to make friends with random objects." She chuckled at the last point.

"What happened?" Silverstream turned to Twilight.

"As Rainbow Dash said to me, you don't want to know," Twilight simple said.

"Well that is all for today every creature," Gabby rounded before things escalated again, "We will be down to the ground with out next show. See you all again soon!"

PreviousChapters Next