• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 2,671 Views, 746 Comments

Good Morning Equestria - Quoterific



Equestria's newest chat show to all creatures

  • ...
9
 746
 2,671

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24- Cheesy Smiles

"Hey, Cheese Sandwich," Pinkie hugged her friend, "Welcome to the show!"

"Great to be here, Pinkie," Cheese replied just as enthusiastically, "And what pleasure it is to be surrounded by so many creatures as well!"

"Glad to have you here on the show," Silverstream welcomed today's guest, "Pinkie just raves about you every time we have a conversation about parties."

"We planned the best party bash ever for Rainbow Dash," Pinkie retold her story, " It was the must fun-tacular thing you could possibly imagine!"

"Pinkie showed me as well that there is more to parties. What's important is seeing your true friends smile," Cheese wrapped a hoof around Pinkie, "She started my party career when she was just a filly, performing at a party. Been partying hard since."

"Smiles something precious and you notice instantly," Pinkie described, "Like that one patch of sunlight breaking through grey, dull clouds. When some creature smiles, you can't help but smile back."

"We all have good days, we all have bad days. However, it's what we do with those days that define who we really are," Gabby explained to their listeners.

"'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky, unless you let it rain!" Autumn said her signature line.

"Exactly!" Silverstream, "A smile can do more than anything you can possibly imagine. No matter how bad things get, it does as good that Equestria is filled with good creatures who just want to spread some good cheer."

"Now what about you creatures," Cheese turned to the creatures around him, "What makes you smile?"

"Nothing makes me smile than waking up to deliver my letters in the morning," Gabby said with pride, "Having a smile on my face means that those at the door while give you a smile too. It's a good way to feel great about yourself first thing in the morning. Breathing in the morning air, rain or shine, and spreading a bit of griffon-happiness, instead of the tough griffon streak we are known for."

"What makes me smile comes from the sky and sea," Silverstream explained with equal passion, "In the sky, you can fly with pegasi or other hippogriffs, and listen to birds in the Harmonising Heights. They produce the most beautiful sounds that just makes me so, so happy. Underwater, you can swim with the fish, make shell necklaces for every creature and leap out of the water. It's the best kind of fun in both worlds, which my brother Terramar agrees as well."

"My smile comes from when I perform my plays and comedies for other kirins back at my village," Autumn joined in, "I wrote them to all my kirin friends before and after my exile. Seeing the whole town come to watch the play, appreciating the time and effort the actors and writers take to put everything together is a joy to watch. The best time to to theatre is at night, when the whole stage comes alive under the moonlight!" Autumn sighed at the memories.

"My smile comes from other creatures' smiles," Pinkie explained, "A day without laughter is a day wasted. I sung a whole song about how good a smile is once and everypony joined in. It was like, one of the the best songs I have ever sung. Seeing all those smiles just fills me up with warmth fuzziness that makes my hooves all tingly with pure joy!" Pinkie then went into a drooling phase.

"Another thing that makes me smile are those absolutely, positively lovely foods. Ice-cream, candy, chocolate and cake. The joy of just stuffing those goodies into your mouth and letting it all the flavours wash over your mouth is simply delicious." Marble was quick to provide a tissue for her sister, only to be grabbed and pulled in by cheeks.

"Marble is most happy when he is out exploring all the rocks on our rock farm. She would go out and collect samples for her own collection! She even had a this big crush on Big Macintosh once during a Hearth's Warming get together with Applejack's family and mine. It was the sweetest thing ever!"

At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack almost choked spat out her cider in shock. She turned to her brother, who's blush was redder than his coat.

"Is that so, Big Mac?" Applejack did her signature eyebrow raise, only this time more suggestive than suspicious. Big Mac only nodded his head in confirmation. It was at that moment Sugar Belle entered the room with a concerned gaze.

"Was she the only one?" She asked, sparks in her eyes. Big Mac prayed to Celestia he wouldn't be sleeping on the couch tonight. Being one of a few only decent stallion in Ponyville, he has a lot of explaining to do.

"We all have our things that make us smile," Cheese concluded, "If you are still looking for your smile, don't stress. It will come, just look for it inside you. We are have that ability to brighten up the world around you. Laugh hard and be kind. Smile's all round will come."

PreviousChapters Next