• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 2,697 Views, 746 Comments

Good Morning Equestria - Quoterific



Equestria's newest chat show to all creatures

  • ...
9
 746
 2,697

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12- Cooking With Fire

“Welcome back to Good Morning Equestria,” Pinkie joyfully said out loud, “This time we are going to show you how to cook the perfect s’mores!”

“This sounds like a bad idea,” Silverstream whispered to her workers.

“Correction,” Gabby added, “This is a very bad idea.”

Marble just had her hooves to her face. She and the others were sweating, and it wasn’t hot in the room yet. They even had the work desk on its side as a protective barrier, though it was anything but useful. This was not going to end well.

“What you’re going to need are four simple things,” Pinkie said to the listeners, blissfully unaware what could happen, “Your favourite sweet biscuits, big fluffy marshmallows that would make Rarity jealous-“

“I AM NOT A MARSHMELLOW!” Rarity shouted down the radio, though the action was useless.

“Chocolate ready for melting and one Ready-To-Get-Angry kirin!” Pinkie concluded. The kirin herself was on a stove, looking slightly disturbed at what the party pony had got planned her.

“Pinkie?” Autumn asked nervously to her co-worker, “Are you sure this is safe?”

“Absolutely not,” Pinkie added.

“First, you need to heat your chocolate to let it melt. We won’t need your kirin yet, so a microwave would suffice for now.” She placed her bowl of chocolate in the microwave of the studio kitchen.

“Set it for thirty second, but that depends on how much chocolate you want to melt! Rich chocolaty goodness is what you need!” Pinkie licked her salivating mouth at that.

“Now place your biscuits on your plate. And shape is fine, but it must hold the marshmallows well enough!”

“Here it goes,” Silverstream quivered in her spot behind the desk. The microwave gave a small ding.

“Take your chocolate and mix to avoid any bits of chocolate that has melted yet,” Pinkie said as she stirred the chocolate until it was nice and smooth, “And then it’s time to light your fire for roasting! Make sure to have a responsible adult, fillies and colts, because the fire can be hot.”

“Does Pinkie Pie count as a responsible adult?” Gabby asked her sister next to her. Marble just sighed and prepared herself for the inferno ahead.

“To start your fire, it’s easy!” Pinkie Pie said, “Just repeat after me! Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa, Chimicherry-Changa,-“

“NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!” Rarity shrieked in pure horror, “May Celestia burn me alive!”

Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Acres, a certain orange pony was having bad memories of a similar method of torture.
"Big Mac," Applejack turned to her big brother.

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh answered, sounding slightly unsure.

"I'm gonna need the hardest Apple Family Cider, stat," Applejack groaned. Big Mac simply nodded in understanding

Back at the studio, Autumn sat on the stove with a small twitch developing on her eye. At the first minute, she clenched her teeth as she tried to block Pinkie’s cursed rhyming drink out of her brain. At the second minute, the others had ducked behind the table by now. Autumn than started sweating herself. On the third minute, smoke was starting to come off the poor kirin’s back as she tried to contain it. However, the poor kirin finally, and literally, came to boiling. On the fourth minute, she caved in

“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” Autumn loudly declared as her Nirik form took hold. Red, blue and white fire engulfed the stove and erupted high up in the ceiling. Pinkie got her marshmallows on sticks and place them on top of the flames.

“Watch the marshmallows carefully. You want them just to be a crispy brown, not all burnt out!”

“WHEN THIS IS OVER YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT PINKIE PIE!” Autumn spoke through the flames.

“Duly noted,” Pinkie spoke casually.

“To turn down your kirin, simply, give your kirin a get-well hug.” Pinkie, without thinking of the dangers, gave Autumn a big, cooling hug. Instantly, Autumn cooled right down to a gentle sigh.

With a singed coat, mane and tail, Pinkie took them to the table.
“Using a knife, spread your chocolate over the biscuit, place your marshmallows on top, trying not to burn yourself, and place another biscuit on top!”

“And there you have it. The perfect Nirik Fire s’mores! Special thanks to out own willing kirin for this demonstration, Autumn Blaze!”

“I wasn’t willing to do this!” Kirin quipped at Pinkie Pie.

“See you after the break whilst I have some s’mores to share!”

“I can’t believe that worked.” Silverstream said, slightly dumstruck

“I fear the complaints of creature-abuse after this…” Gabby trailed off.

Marble just sat their with a silent frown plastered on her face. Her sister, hopefully, wasn’t going to create a trend.

PreviousChapters Next