• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 2,695 Views, 746 Comments

Good Morning Equestria - Quoterific



Equestria's newest chat show to all creatures

  • ...
9
 746
 2,695

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30- On Dry Land

"Thank you inviting me onto the show," Princess Skystar thanked her relative Silverstream, "You and I have so much catching up to do."

"I know, long time since the Storm King's reign has ended. I have learnt so much new things about living on land," Silverstream waved her arms with excitement.

"Hello to a special Good Morning Equestria morning," Pinkie said, ignoring her repeated word, "She ahs agreed, along with her mum, Queen Novo, to be on the show. Please welcome Princess Skystar!"

"It's a pleasure to be here. I have so much to talk about! I don't know where to start. We must start from when me and Pinkie first met when the Storm King invaded Equestria. We made shell necklaces for every fish, sang songs, did underwater conga lines and-" Autumn promptly but a hoof on her mouth.

"I can see why you're related," Gabby chuckled.

"Now," Autumn instructed, "I'm gonna let go, and you are going to talk slowly, got it?" Skystar nodded with understanding. Autumn released her hoof from her mouth.

"We are here to discuss what new things you have discovered on dry land," Pinkie giggled, anything interesting that caught your eye?"

"Silverstream informed me what she discovered by writing to me all the time when she's free. Stairs sound super duper awesome!" Skystar flapped her wings with enthusiasm.

"Why are stairs so amazing?" Autumn asked with a perplexed look.

"Because when you're underwater, you can just swim up. With stairs you can just appreciate every step you take to get to where you're going. The destination doesn't matter sometimes, it's how you get there that makes it worthwhile. Every step gets you closer to where you're going," Skystar explained elaborately.

"You could also fly?" Gabby pointed at her wings for emphasis.

"Same thing as flying," Skystar shrugged before continuing with her love of new discoveries, "There was also plumbing. Pipes sound super-awesome. Like with underwater, things just flow freely. With pipes you can direct things anywhere!"

"So, how do you use the..."Gabby trailed off. Marble was about to turn green. Silverstream patted her back gently.

"We have all our bathrooms facing the sea currents to direct all the waste away," Silverstream explained softly, though the last sentence was unnecessary.

"We call it, feeding the fishes," She added, whilst Skystar rolled her eyes. Marble looked much more greener, Pinkie stuck out her tongue in disgust, Autumn cringed at the remark and Gabby tried to look at a different direction.

"That makes living on land more favourable," Autumn quipped, with the others nodding in agreement. Marble, dashed out of the studio room.

"Is she okay?" Skystar asked.

"She's had worse things," Pinkie reassured, chuckling wryly.

"I mean," Silverstream continued, "I discovered that I love painting! Painting is so cool. Of course, you can't paint underwater, but you can do it freely on land. I tried to do something to remember the Tree of Harmony after it was destroyed by King Sombra. It may not have gone so well, but it was super fun!"

"Seaspray was raving about how you showed him the stairs," Skystar added, "After showing him around the School of Friendship, he wanted to add some to the navy ships. It really helps carrying the heavy stuff around!"

"And every day brings something new! The good things just keep piling on when there is something out there, waiting to be discovered!"

"And a day without laughter is a day wasted," Pinkie said at random, causing every creature to give a good laugh. Marble returned to from her time in the studio toilets.

"Feeling better?" Pinkie patted her sister's back. She gave a small hum and a nod as she usually does.

"Thank you for coming once again onto the show. New things are always something fun in our lives," Pinkie concluded.

"Thank you for having me. I always wanted to try some new foods on dry land as well," Skystar thanked. Silverstream turned to her with a smile and a chuckle.

"And do you remember the time Spike was in his molt and you described that his scent was like brussel sprouts with cotton candy!" Silverstream shouted, "I heard you in that closet thingy and tried it myself. It wasn't as bad as it sounds."

Marble rushed out of the studio once again...

PreviousChapters Next