• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 17,178 Views, 2,012 Comments

A Thief's Tale: The Road to Redemption - Ringtael



A Thief with a heart of a substance better left unsaid wakes up in Equestria after a unlucky turn of events. How will a jaded, world weary human get along with cheery, naive Ponies?

  • ...
124
 2,012
 17,178
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 11 )

It's refreshing to see this chapter finally redone - I'm glad you were able to branch towards Will and Beas reactions, considering the first round of this chapter originally only barely scratched the surface, and IIRC, needed the second time for Max to understand what they thought of him. It's nice to know you're breaching the subject a bit earlier! Unless I'm mis-remembering the original chapter.

This still going?

11221786
To quote a guy: Writing at the speed of life

11254106
I prefer "rolling around at the speed of graug."
That's a ToG (Tear of Grace) Reference if ya didn't get it.

pokes this story with a stick. is this still alive?

11557168
Shit Bro, that's a good ass question.

I ain't dead, and I do have the majority of the rewrites in a file one way or another. Current issue is that I was homeless for like 6 months and am still getting back on my feet. Weird shit lmao, life is strange.

I'm not completely sure what's left to actually bridge back together (ATT's OG [1-73ch] VS ATT 2.0 [1~67]) Since it's been so long, but uh...

Thanks for reading c:
Ngl, it's been awhile since I've purposefully checked fimfic. Glad to see A Thief's Tale still has its fans.

WHEN THE HELL DID I HAVE TIME TO READ 2.8 MILLION WORDS???

Beautiful story so far, quite happy to have red the remake. I would only have literally one suggestion if you ever get the time since things SEEM to be on the up for ya. Try to separate the remake from the original so it'd be easier to download just one or the other.

11557533
Damn bro hope your doing fine right now.

11780683
Ayyy, still not dead friendo 🤙🏼

Login or register to comment