• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Laser by lyra_lover777 (Dark, Tragedy)

by lyra_lover777

Twilight screamed as she beat on the glass walls of her enclosure. Her knuckles soon began to bleed from her relentless beating, and the blood seeped down her arm and dripping on the pristine white hospital gown the hung loosely on her slim frame.

She collapsed in a heap, tears streaking down her face, making her bangs matted and wet.

She looked out the window to see her, Chrysalis, her Chrysalis, wearing her thick black armor over her even thicker carapace. In her hands were two twin pistols.

And then there was her brother, Shining, clad in full body metal armor, a giant laser gun in his hands.

"CHRYSALIS! SHINING!" Twilight screeched, pounding on the glass windows of her prison. Her bleeding knuckles smeared their blood over the window while Twilight continued to shriek like a mad woman.

Which she could easily be.

Shining fired his gun. Chrysalis ducked, and the laser beam hit a small shack behind her, with lit up with flames.

Twilight began to gnaw on her fingernails while sobbing, mumbling and muttering utter nothing while she calculated her surroundings. She always felt calmer that way.

Ten feet high,ten feet wide, ten feet long.

A perfect cube.

Claustrophobia began to set in. Twilight rocked her body while she wept and gnawed on her fingers. She was still watching the mayhem outside.

The two ponies she loved most in the world were fighting to the death.

She watched as Chrysalis fired both of her pistols at the same time. One missed Shining, but the other dented his armor greatly, almost breaking it.

But then Chrysalis seemed to realize that there was a giant white cube holding her lover floating ten feet away from her. She was distracted for just a second, but that was enough for Shining.

"CHRYSALIS!" Twilight screamed.

But it was to late. The laser beam hit Chrysalis's right hand. It exploded in a blast of red, both magic and blood.

` Chrysalis shrieked and fell to the ground, clutching her now stump of a hand to her chest to ease the blleding.

Shining, smiling maniacally, cocked the gun.

He fired again. This time his laser hit Chrysalis's head. It exploded in a giant splatter of blood that landed all over the windows of the glass cube.

Twilight screamed, tearing her robe to shreds before collapsing, weeping profoundly.

===

Twilight sat up in bed with a start. She quickly looked around. It was a dream. It had all been a dream.

"Oh it was a dream," Twilight said, relieved.

She turned to look at Chrysalis.

But there was no pony there.

Just empty sheets.

And-

Twilight screamed.

-Blood.

PreviousChapters Next