• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,337 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,337

PreviousChapters Next
Stairs by lyra_lover777(cute)

By lyra_lover777


Twilight and Chrysalis slammed the door to their house open, both heavily drunk and wanting to get to their bedroom.

The couple sloppily kissed as they made their way to the stairs. Chrysalis put one shaky leg on the stairs and fell, hitting her head on the guardrail.

Twilight attempted to step onto the stairs too, but her sluggish body would not let her. She slipped and fell on Chrysalis, bonking her head on her lover's hard carapace.

Twilight got to her hooves and attempted to fly up the stairs, but she couldn't stay aloft and smacked into the wall, breaking a picture of her and Chrysalis at the beach.

Chrysalis got to her hooves, dizzier than Derpy Hooves after she got off a carousel, and flew halfway up the stairs before flying to high, getting her head stuck in the ceiling.

Chrysalis freed herself and tumbled down the stairs, rolling into the living room. She landed at the foot of the couch, and looked over at Twilight. They both suddenly had the same idea.

Twilight drunkenly galloped over to the living room, pouncing on Chrysalis, who was already on the couch.

Twilight smiled mischievously down at Chrysalis before locking the door and closing the blinds. She then said "Who needs a bed, anyway."

Author's Note:

Dawwww

PreviousChapters Next