• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,290 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,290

PreviousChapters Next
Rainbow Factory by Knight of Lycaeus (scary)

by Knight of Lycaeus

Storm clouds, dark and grey formed the walls and ceiling, heavy, noisy machinery cluttered the floor, blacken Ponies move to and fro checking on the humming machines. Walking between the blacken Ponies were other Pegasi in pristine suits; they surveyed the area as the workers began to inspect one of the more foreboding piece of machinery in the room. The machine they were inspecting was likewise blacken but small drops of rainbow could faintly been seen leaking through minute cracks. In another isolated room with the same grey walls along with thick, heavy bars of metal was a group of huddled together Pegasi fo-

“Stop!” Twilight yelled.

Chrysalis looked confused, “What’s wrong. I was just describing what our Hive will be doing for Nightmare Night to make it a scary attraction for visitors.”

Twilight rubbed her head with a forehoof, “This already sounds like too familiar.”

Twilight turned to glare at Chrysalis, “You are recreating something that haunts a lot of Pegasi into wondering if it is or was true!”

“I’ve heard a few Pegasi mention it before, but you mean the Rainbow Factory legend might be true?” Chrysalis asked.

Twilight sighed, “No, but it doesn’t help that the upper levels of the Weather Factory are constructed of dark grey clouds or that the rainbow recipe is top secret.”

Twilight spoke quietly as she began to pace around Chrysalis, "You will not scare Ponies with this, Ponyville may not have a very large population of Pegasi but even without many Pegasi this will be enough to scare most Ponies and possibly give nightmares to the Pegasi!” Twilight finished the end with a loud yell.

Chrysalis winced at the volume of Twilight’s voice; she suspected that it was getting close to matching the full volume of the Royal Canterlot Voice. “Okay so no stories about the Rainbow Factory and its possible use of foals in rainbows.”

Chrysalis thought of some other ideas, “We could have an empty orchard where there a large, menacing stallion roaming around hunting Ponies.”

“No,” Twilight growled as stopped her pacing. “Ponyville is mostly inhabited by Earth Ponies, it is an Earth Pony village and many of them depend on farming for a living. They, the farming community, would cause a ruckus over your Hive portraying their livelihood like that.”

“You’re the Princess so it shouldn’t matter too much besides it’s a night for scares. Next idea I have is about a sweet school teacher who puts on a play to torture her students. How about that one? The visitors could just watch it be performed by Changelings.” Chrysalis suggested.

“No!” Twilight screamed. “Do you have any idea how many parents would be after us for attempting the idea? Also I may be the Princess but I don’t want the town after my head for doing something like this.”

Chrysalis sighed but nodded, “You’re no fun because some of these ideas are great. So next idea, a crazy mare goes around killing Ponies and hiding their bodies by turning them into tasty confections like cupcakes?”

“No!” Twilight yelled again, “I would have Bonbon and the Cakes and probably Pinkie after me for allowing you to do that!”

Chrysalis sighed, “Probably my last idea, how about a tall pony with a featureless white face wearing a dark suit that is lurking in the woods and silently follows unsuspecting travellers.”

Twilight sighed, “That last one might do.” Twilight walked over to Chrysalis, “The idea is to scare Ponies not mentally scar them for life.”

Chrysalis nodded, “That’s all we’re going to do, although I may some other ideas that I could work into that last one.”

“Wonderful, we’ll just put a massive sign saying “Enter at Your Own Peril,” Twilight sarcastically suggested.

Chrysalis embraced Twilight, “Don’t worry, I promise I won’t go over the top on scaring Ponies.”

PreviousChapters Next