• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,322 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,322

PreviousChapters Next
Greed by Magicman7997 (7 Deadly Sins Dark)

By: Magicman7997


This is just wonderful. A perfect way to end an ever so perfect day. Luna and Celestia cocooned and in the process of becoming my newest workers. That insipid Cadance at my hooves shining them just perfectly. A ling could get used to this. Of course, as Queen, I should have no less. Still, something is missing. Can't quite put my hoof on it, but I'm certain I could use a little more in this castle of mine.

Hmm, all of the riches of the Equestrian treasury, check. Complete control of the Crystal Empire, check. Complete control of the Equestrian nation, check. Destruction and subjugation of Griffonia, check. What could it be? I need more.

“YOU THERE, DRONE! COME TO YOUR QUEEN!” So hard to find good help these days. Don't think I've ever seen a ling scramble so fast in it's life. It'd be cute, if the drone was cute, even by changeling standards.

“Yes your highness,” he sheepishly responded. His muzzle kissed the floor like a good subject's should. I looked down at him from the (former) solar throne. His wings were abuzz in a mixture of fear and anticipation. He certainly was eager to please. Wonder what other use he might have.

“Have the invasion hordes returned from their last assignment? Has my empire grown any in the last 24 hours?”

“They have your highness. Shall I send for it's commander to debrief you on the mission?” I gave him a simple nod of affirmation, to which he quickly rose and rushed from the throne room. I looked down at the worker Cadance who, for some forsaken reason, had stopped her polishing. Time to remind her of her place…

“Did you hear me tell you to stop worker?” I brought her face to mine and I charged my horn with a simple compulsion spell. “You do want to keep your queen happy don't you?”

“Oh yes my dear queen. Please forgive a lowly pony like me. I am unworthy of your attention. Please my queen, feast on my love. Let me feed you with my very essence.”

Ah, much better. You know, for a pony who's special talent was love, Cadance's isn't very fulfilling. Oh well, nourishment desires aside, I drink from her until I feel myself satiated. It was then that my most trusted general, a worker by the name of Kerrigan, entered my throne room. With a graceful bow, that betrayed just how deadly she was, Kerri stopped at the foot of the dais and spoke.

“Hail Chrysalis, Queen Mother of the Hive. I come bearing good news. The last pony settlements have fallen to our hordes. We have captured another 200 ponies who I'm sure will serve the hive well. And, I have a surprise for you your highness. The one piece of your royal set that you've been missing...”

A predatory smile graced her lips as she rose to her feet. Quickly, Kerrigan walked out of the room, only to return with a hooded pony bound in irons. Her purple coat matted and filthy from her time on the run. Iron bands cutting into her wings holding them securely to her barrel. Through the top of her hood, I could see a slender horn clasped in a silver magical suppression cone. She was broken, beaten, but most of all, she was MINE!

“Ah, the Princess Twilight Sparkle! So wonderful you could join us!” I crossed down the stairs of my throne and stood before the lavender alicorn. “Now, now, there's no reason to be shy. Show us that pretty face,” I said as I slowly pulled the hood off of her face. Even in her pitiful state, her beauty still shone through. Of all the princesses, she was the only one I was interested in really keeping around. Sure, Celestia and Luna were going to be nothing more than glorified time keepers in their new worker roles. And Cadance was the perfect handmaiden. But Twilight, oh stars Twilight! I want so much more with her.

That's it! That's what I've been missing! A devilish smile crossed my face as I looked at the cowering alicorn. I could already feel the magic charging in my horn. Her love was going to be oh so sweet, and oh so fulfilling.

“Stay away from me! I'm warning you, I'll find a way to stop you Chrysalis.” Her bravery makes her even sexier. “I..I...I don't know how, but I'll find a way!”

“My dear Twilight, why would you want to do that. All I want to do is make you comfortable and give you a life of luxury. To make you my worker/consort. To take you into my personal chambers and to feast off your love until I burst!”

“What makes you think I'll let you even get near me?”

“Because,” I said with the prettiest smile I could, “I'm a greedy little queen who ALWAYS gets what she wants...”

And before the last princess of Equestria could react, I was building her a spacious cocoon of her own.

PreviousChapters Next